Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
second one for the top banner but with the menu style from the first one IMO :)

+1 on that...
And I think that the bottom white bar should be a lil less rounder,to fit the whole visual identity of the site..:grinning:

second one for the top banner but with the menu style from the first one IMO :)

ill have to think about merging that menu into number two then... see how it looks lol.

anyone else got any ideas?

its mean to look 'trancey' and really put out that logo as me... if im making any sense?

hey T4E !!! miss you to!! old school of the other radio station... hehehehehe

how have you been?

hey Guuu :hug:

pretty good, the usual ...what about you, where have been been hiding? :)

+1 on that...
And I think that the bottom white bar should be a lil less rounder,to fit the whole visual identity of the site..:grinning:

thars going to be a news ticker... new dates etc will be fading in and out of that :)

+1 on that...

i think if he uses the menu style of the first one the rounded bar will be out :)

01. Thomas Schwartz - Jupiter Calling
02. Armin van Buuren - The Sound Of Goodbye (EDX Indian Summer Mix)
03. Sonorous - Last Sunday (Skywings Remix)

Hello Pilpo :hug:

i love what i'm hearing :super:

thars going to be a news ticker... new dates etc will be fading in and out of that :)

Great idea...I agree to put that there....but IMO it shouldn´t be so more rounder than the other squares....just an opinion..:grinning:

Have you tried to make the background dark,like 70% grey??It would lighten the content...

Back