• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vikings had axes too.
Dwarves are fairies
Vikings own tho...:grinning:

Vikings.. Nah, I like dwarves more ;) Like Gimli from LotR - he was so funny! :smile1:

Nice telepathy right there...:grinning:

Tell me about it.. Sometimes we send texts to each other at the same time. Or he sends me a text at the same time as I slide my phone to check if there's any message from him :cat:

No. :( I haven't seen him for about 10 days :cry: I'm in Poland now, enjoying my holidays. One week left ;) I'll meet him when I'll get back to UK :cat:

Edit:

What a timing.. He just sent me text :lol:

I see...:console:
But holidays are nice...you must enjoy it and rest....:grinning:

Tell me about it.. Sometimes we send texts to each other at the same time. Or he sends me a text at the same time as I slide my phone to check if there's any message from him :cat:

What a beautiful couple...:wub:

AWESOME CHOON!!!:super::super:

i heard you had a heavy snow storm in Greece, we had a heavy rain today here in the morning, with a lot of floods

In London was always sunshine:)

Ok,that's what i call madness!
London,the capital of rain and snow had sunshine
and here we have freakin armageddon coming...:wow::wow:

Hi :hug:

I do enjoy but worse is with rest. When you're gone for almost 6 months and then you come back just for 2 weeks everybody wants to party with you, meet you, drink with you.. My poor head and liver :lol:

:lolz::lolz:

Then you have 6 other months to recover....:lol:

Vikings.. Nah, I like dwarves more ;) Like Gimli from LotR - he was so funny! :smile1:

Nice!
You can make money out of that actually...:grinning:

:lolz::lolz:

Then you have 6 other months to recover....:lol:

Next month my cousin is getting married and maybe I'll come for wedding. playdoh will see then how we drink in Poland. My dad just can't wait to meet him ( drink with him ) :lol: But shhhhhhh... :mask:

Next month my cousin is getting married and maybe I'll come for wedding. playdoh will see then how we drink in Poland. My dad just can't wait to meet him ( drink with him ) :lol: But shhhhhhh... :mask:

Ok,my deepest condolences
to your cousin then...:w00t:

Hhahahahahhahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
you're exaggerating...:)

Nope. :(

Before I came to Poland weather was sunny and warm - almost like spring. 1 hour before my plane landed - boom.. clouds, fog, rain, then snow... No sunny day since I came here.

England - since the day I left - warmer, sunnier, no rain or snow..

Ehhhhhhhhhh...

Ok,my deepest condolences
to your cousin then...:w00t:

Cause she's getting married ? Naaah. Her fiance is ok.. They know each other for 6 months, live together for 5 months, are enagaged for 4 months now. ;) Crazy polish girls... :mask:

Before I came to Poland weather was sunny and warm - almost like spring. 1 hour before my plane landed - boom.. clouds, fog, rain, then snow... No sunny day since I came here.

Ehhhhhhhhhh...

yeap, i can testify, all weekend London was with blue sky:)

but a bit freezing

Ehhhhhhhhhh...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DAMN
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Don't ever come anywhere near Greece girl...:lol:

Back