Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Don't tell me that brazilian girls are not hot. Just look at Rio's samba festival or Gisele and Adriana Lima. :cat:

But polish girls are the best. As my dad told me few days ago :

'Polish girls are the most beautiful in the world but they have also the most messed up in their heads. Especially you and your mother' :lol:

:music:

Brazilian girls are really hot indeed...but they are in majority "latin" girls...and I prefer "european" kind of beauty....blue or green eyes,pale skin,etc...:wub::grinning:

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

lens-beyond the shadows(moonbeam remix):choon:

Brazilian girls are really hot indeed...but they are in majority "latin" girls...and I prefer "european" kind of beauty....blue or green eyes,pale skin,etc...:wub::grinning:

I'm fully chocolate. Dark brown eyes, chocolate even.. Same with hair, skin is definately not pale. I'm not stereotype blond with blue eyes 'slovakian' girl ;)

Beyond the Shadows ( Moonbeam remix ) :choonalert:

:mml::clap::mml:

Love that windshield wiper sound:super:

I'm fully chocolate. Dark brown eyes, chocolate even.. Same with hair, skin is definately not pale. I'm not stereotype blond with blue eyes 'slovakian' girl ;)

Beyond the Shadows ( Moonbeam remix ) :choonalert:

I prefer brunettes....:grinning:

But apart from hair and eyes color, there´s still an "european" look....if you see a brunette latin and a brunette european, you can tell the difference...:mask:

i still like adriana more :mask:

Of course. I'm not a model. I'm not even pretty. Oh and I don't have stylist, own hairdresser, make-up assistant, 'go to toilet' assistant and Photoshop expert ;)

Kravitz - :yawn::yawn:

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)
Tune In :super:

Of course. I'm not a model. I'm not even pretty. Oh and I don't have stylist, own hairdresser, make-up assistant, 'go to toilet' assistant and Photoshop expert ;)

Don´t say you´re not pretty...there´s much more in beauty than just fitting some fool patterns....:grinning::grinning:

Back