How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Thanks for a massvie set - cool to have you here : dank je wel !

Artento Divini
Artento Divini
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Artento Divini

Aliases: Ard Schilderink
Profile: Trance/Tech-Trance DJ & producer

Hi Guys I've to go otherwise i miss my appointment :)
have a great weekend :)

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 49 (23 members and 26 guests)
danmark_ori, PatriV, Slayer92, CICA9THC+, gkt, Adrian Dector, evyqueen87+, AhmedQ8, mathur, trancefan0883+, KryptoX, boww!, dmitriy2222, gosik565, Raneem+, DJ_Yeah, Brain, 1Lilly1, Jacuzzy, florinbad, tcn86+, Werner XL, SSSukiMMM

great set

Don’t you miss yourselfI know you used to changeIt always endsAnd you keep on running backwardsKeep on chasing your own demonsSo don’t waste another hourAt the endDisarm yourselfRelease that fearDisarm yourselfAnd hold me nearDisarm yourselfRelease the fearDisarm yourselfAnd hold me nearAnd now…Give yourself to meOh…Disarm yourselfRelease the fearDisarm yourselfAnd hold me nearAnd now…Don’t you miss yourselfI know you used to changeIt always endsLook the world of people turningWhile you hide in the shadowsSo don’t run away in silenceAt the endDisarm yourselfRelease the fearDisarm yourselfAnd hold me nearDisarm yourselfRelease the fearDisarm yourselfAnd hold me nearAnd now…Give yourself to meOh…Disarm yourselfRelease that fearDisarm yourselfAnd hold me nearAnd now…

yeahh!
great set!!!

Back