• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gawd,I hope my neighbor lets me use his computer later

:bow::bow::bow:

I'll have to bring my speakers over:)

He stepped on some glass yesterday,7 stitches so he isn't going anywhere,plus his girlfriend hopefully went down to NYC for the night:super:

I'll have to bring my speakers over:)

He stepped on some glass yesterday,7 stitches so he isn't going anywhere,plus his girlfriend hopefully went down to NYC for the night:super:
:blink::blink::blink:

This sounds so gooood!

Is there a way to see the Playlist?! :music::music::):music:

I never knew computers could sh1T :wacko: :wacko:

:lol::lol:
:lol:Oh! it will,when I smash it up like the guy in that "Bad Day at the Office" video with the sledgehammer.

how did that happen??:lol:
It's just old with waaaaaaaaaay to much crap on the hard drive,it still works for 16 bit video games.Basically,it's now a Sega Genesis:p

Last edited:
This sounds so gooood!

Is there a way to see the Playlist?! :music::music::):music:

maybe in his website:grinning:...look here
Sorry about that! Anyway.. yeah this set is a bit more chill than what most expect from me. Just kind of in a Miami/Summer mood! Anyway, hope everyone enjoys it! and expect to hear more progressive/uplifting stuff from me in the future :)

peace
-Andrew
.::Real Music Recordings::.
MySpace.com - DJ Andrew Parsons (Eternal Network / RealMusic) - Austin, Texas - Trance / Progressive / Electro - www.myspace.com/realmusicrecordings

:lol:Oh! it will,when I smash it up like the guy in that "Bad Day at the Office" video with the sledgehammer.

It's just old with waaaaaaaaaay to much crap on the hard drive,it still works for 16 bit video games.Basically,it's now a Sega Genesis:p
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

sega wtf!!:lol:

Hey thx but nothing found there :/

Well then i need to enjoy it more then i just do :super:
:grinning:
well,sometimes they post it at the end of the show:music:

never heard this track before:blink:

Back