• Total voters
Wednesday, 18-03-2009, 06:39 PM #280
The Cat Lady
Programmer, Needs Job
How to become a supporter? click to find out

* Congrats :hug: at
your _11K_ :cat:
The Cat Lady ! :super: *

Heh, heh, heh. I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out. I am a Post Whorette. And you love me anyways. I love you too. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :lovers::love::hug::cat:

well mates ^^

Hope everyone enjoyed those 2 hours.... PTP 063 is over, don't forget to have a look @ Pure Trance Pleasure presented by Karybde & Scylla ! if you wanna download the show in some few hours, submitting your classics & discovers... also voting for your favorite track...

See ya in 2 weeks for the next episode.... thank you all for comments & supports Mates ^^

Luv you all ^^

Cheerz

Massive show, thanks Karybde & Scylla!:):):replay:

* Now Listening : 862 ( end of set ) ~ Karybde & Scylla Pres. Pure Trance Pleasu

Well I was unemployed for a few months and ended up taking a job that was a step down and less money. But most people say I am lucky to be working right now. :mask:

January 2008 gave for me a sudden ( and rather unexpected ) change too. Life is full of suprises. Some unhappy, some happy too ! :grinning:​

C ya everyone !

thankyou guys :)

cya next time :hug: :wave:

Completely massive set today, guys. :super::music::grinning:

And I just got the happiest news of my life. :love::cat:

well mates ^^

Hope everyone enjoyed those 2 hours.... PTP 063 is over, don't forget to have a look @ Pure Trance Pleasure presented by Karybde & Scylla ! if you wanna download the show in some few hours, submitting your classics & discovers... also voting for your favorite track...

See ya in 2 weeks for the next episode.... thank you all for comments & supports Mates ^^

Luv you all ^^

Cheerz

Thanks for two hours great music :super: and your joining at the Forum greatly attributing to the total listening experience :hug:

:thankyou: :dancing: :replay: :super:

A M A Z I N G set, thankyou, I'm new here, is there a track listing to for this set ?

Back