Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hi to cronopios, cherise, Sypher, boww!, trace of trance, Tomek, IanBuff, The Cat Lady, rothgar, SadYear, Raian, hardermach (a lot of familiar faces...)

tuned in also...
Hello :wave: We've never met before, so I feel it's important I introduce myself to you and to all the others who may not know me personally.
I'm Cherise, as my name says and although in terms of post numbers I'm technically a noob, I would like to point out that I have been listening for far longer than my join date :loveah:

I do like the music so far Ian, but it's early so you still have plenty of time to impress me entirely :clap:

Hello :wave: We've never met before, so I feel it's important I introduce myself to you and to all the others who may not know me personally.
I'm Cherise, as my name says and although in terms of post numbers I'm technically a noob, I would like to point out that I have been listening for far longer than my join date :loveah:

I do like the music so far Ian, but it's early so you still have plenty of time to impress me entirely :clap:

Heyyy Cherise:hug::hug:

yes i have the pleasure to know you personally:)

Hello ;) Last day at Inn on the Lake and tomorrow moving to Long Eaton :angel: I soooo can't wait to see my baby :wub:

hi cherise...nice to see you here :)

Awesooooooooome already ! :super:

K u got the job!
U're working mondays to fridays
8-4.
cu 2morrow

K u got the job!
U're working mondays to fridays
8-4.
cu 2morrow
the hours are on par with industry norms and at least no weekend working. WHat's the pay like? :mask:

Back