• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
well, now that's problem, cherise...

i've been trying to use some deduction techniques to find out how everything happened... but while the facts come on by i came up with a funny story which involves tripping on my fat cat (pushkin)...

sick leave is fine so far. had some friends over yesterday and this wednesday there's going to be a libertadores cup match at maracanã i'm looking forward to.:super:
You blaming your :cat:??? you can't do that!

Maybe, but only because I miss clubbing - lat time I have seen Armin live I was sleeping on a side cause he was so boring... :yawn:
when i saw him he was all tech
so he mite b gud

unfortunately these are the last few sounds of this connecitve sounds episode...
thanks for listening and replies...
hope you all enjoyed it....
wish you a great time until next time...
cheers,
IAN :hug:

* last track ? *

hey all i enjoyed this set :) nice work!

:cap: hello and good evening Renov8 :hug:

:grinning: enjoyed this set of Ian Buff for sure ! :music:

Nice set :smile1:

:book: Lake District Hotel in Ullswater . . .
This 3 star quality Lake District hotel in Ullswater enjoys one of the most spectacular settings in the Lake District in 15 acres of grounds with lawns sweeping to the shores of Lake Ullswater. .. .. .. :love: :dancing:

I was working here for 9 months - yesterday was my last shift. People here are so great - doesn't matter which nationality are they. Guests, staff, locals, bosses - everyone. I got the best reference letter ever and I will definatley come back here - only as a guest though and if it will be possible - I wish to have my wedding in this place :cat:

Great show! Thanks! :super: :cat:

* voted: massive set ! vote number 0005 *

unfortunately these are the last few sounds of this connecitve sounds episode...
thanks for listening and replies...
hope you all enjoyed it....
wish you a great time until next time...
cheers,
IAN :hug:

thanks for what Piccoli earlier already specified as a ' MASSIVE ! ' set, Ian ! :clap:

Back