Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this track is ownage

Hey! Salut Diane! Ca va?
Hey ! Ca va plutôt bien ! J'me repose après pas mal de gros events trance (TE, AO, ASOT 350, Markus, ATB..) eheh ... ca fait du bien (et toi, prêt pr popsicle ?:p )!

Contente d'entendre ton show, je n'avais pas pu écouter le premier !:super:

Eh bein! You went to ASOT 350?? That's soooo cool!!!

And I am totally ready for POP! Gonna be so much fun! We're going to the official after party with ferry corsten afterwards too ;)

Glad you're tuned this time :)

damn wat happened
ahhhhhhhh

Eh bein! You went to ASOT 350?? That's soooo cool!!!

And I am totally ready for POP! Gonna be so much fun! We're going to the official after party with ferry corsten afterwards too ;)

Glad you're tuned this time :)
eheh yeah .. I went to asot 350 ... it was a sick night; We travelled in holland after the show too ! ASOT was as sick as it was at armin only

urgggggggg !! i'm jealous about POP, well, you'll have to bring us pics and vidssss !

hem ??, is this still escape session ? what happened ?

Escape Sessions 002

eheh yeah .. I went to asot 350 ... it was a sick night; We travelled in holland after the show too ! ASOT was as sick as it was at armin only

urgggggggg !! i'm jealous about POP, well, you'll have to bring us pics and vidssss !

Aren't you just the lucky one??? :grinning: I would love to see one of his shows out there!

I have no idea what just happened lol... 2 in 1 started skipping and then this mix came on... and this isn't my mix... hope everyone enjoyed the mix while it lasted :)

whats going on, is this still you Jeff? it says it's you in the player. The music stopped and service went but it's back now

I have no idea what just happened lol... 2 in 1 started skipping and then this mix came on... and this isn't my mix... hope everyone enjoyed the mix while it lasted :)

kowy is trying to fix it, looking into it, hopefully resume shortly

Back