I love Music
Reaction score
aurasf.jpg

AuraSF Pres. Progressive Experience
3rd Wednesday Monthly
18:00 - 20:00 EST
23:00 - 01:00 GMT
00:00 - 02:00 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Be sure to tune in to AuraSF’s Progressive Experience TONIGHT from:

11p-1a GMT | Midnight-2am CET | 3p-5p PST | 6p-8p EST

PE-20-Flyer.jpg

Our Guests this month are:
Yoji & Sean Tyas

Yoji’s powerful stage presence and performance, teamed with his unique style of dance music has made him one of the icons of the global dance movement. His unique fusion of music derived from the genres of Trance, Techno, Hard Dance and more, has disabled the ability of the press to keep up with his latest style. Internationally, Yoji’s productions released under his label HELLHOUSE are more popular than ever. On the remix and production front Yoji has worked with some of the worlds most respected dance artists. Yoji is an enigma, a DJ that when you see, you will understand why so many love and respect him. You will no doubt see that Yoji is on the forefront of making the world understand why a DJ’s performance is the most important part of the electronic music scene and why DJ’s are becoming the Rock Stars of our generation!

The distinctive Sean Tyas sound has captured the imagination of the trance community with the highest echelons of the trance elite such as Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Judge Jules, Eddie Halliwell, Sander van Doorn and Above & Beyond amongst the heavyweight playlist support. Sean also has legions of fans at grass roots level, from message boards, budding DJs and radio listeners, a fact proven by his meteoric rise up the ranks of popular polls such as the DJ Magazine Top 100 and TranceAddict.com, as well as being awarded 'Best New Face' winner at the recent Trance Awards as well as #3 Best Remixer and #5 Best Producer, with Mixmag also awarding him #8 in their 'Best New DJs' at the end of 2007. The end of 2007 saw the latest trance bombs dropped from the Tyas camp, including the new singles 'Drop' on Discover and 'One More Night Out' on Armada, a remix of Thomas Bronzwaer 'Resound' for Vandit and two new compilation CDs 'Live As…USA' and 'Technoclub'.

AuraSF - International Nightlife and San Francisco Parties

Afterhours.FM - The Best in Trance & Progressive

Yikes, oversize image!

(I wish the forum had an easy way to specify max display size.)

Looking forward to the guests!

ayeeeeeeeeeeey :super::super:

i know someone who's wearing earplugs for this :lol: ... but i love it :mml:

yeey Orange Bill :mml:

talking to myself mode

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Back