Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
LoooooL, it's a female name everywhere, from the greek mythology, and it's also a bird name... but I'm a man...
Oh my god, am I a shemale ?? :wow:

LOOOOOOL:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
How are you doing ? Been a while then !

I'm fine, thx. I'm @ Karybde & Scylla's Studios for a new collab... so great week for sure !
What about you ?

oh btw !! K&S : lolosormiou told me to say "hi" for him ;) he's sleeping atm !

He started talking in his sleep? :lol: anyway lolosor is your boyfriend or anything else?..

Hello dear friends :hug:

unfortunately i must go out now, i'm very busy :cry: :cry:

excuse me K&S:wavecry:

:dancing: amazing exclusive music so far :dancing:

I'm fine, thx. I'm @ Karybde & Scylla's Studios for a new collab... so great week for sure !
What about you ?
ohh ic ic .. nice :D Well, i'm fine too .. soon the summer =in la baule for 2 months =me very happy :)

LOOOL he talks sleeping?:lol::lol::lol:
He started talking in his sleep? :lol: anyway lolosor is your boyfriend or anything else?..
you perv !!! lol noo he was on the chatroom about an hour ago and he askED me to say hi to K&S for him coz he was heading to bed coz he has to get up really early ! :p And no, he's not my bf or anything else lol i never met him yet ;)

:D

you perv !!! lol noo he was on the chatroom about an hour ago and he askED me to say hi to K&S for him coz he was heading to bed coz he has to get up really early ! :p And no, he's not my bf or anything else lol i never met him yet ;)

:D

haha, oh :LMAO: .. Whatever :grinning: :choon:

Back