• Decent

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, saw that you don't like them... lol

I do, as you can hear, well some vocals. They have to be just right for me. Like this vocal, I really like it. But, when it starts to sound like "gospel music" tracked over a tune, now that I don't like. PO has gone that way a lot, which is too bad.

For me also they have to be just right, and there are some vocal tracks I like... but usually a dub mix is about as much vocals as I can take. :mask:

envio - for you (the blizzard remix) :w00t:

soon finished though... :(

Agreed: Lenny Kravitz - Believe In Me is much much worse, is not my taste either.

LOL. I've seen Armin like 6 times. Hehe, been a long time though...he always played way too much tech-house when I saw him. I was like, "Wait, isn't Armin a "trance" DJ?"

yah that one too.

and one imo that is the queen of em all is..............Big Sky x_x o_O

*cringes*

I actually liked that one when it first came out, I liked the crescendo chorus... but now I find her voice too shrill, and the verses crush me.

I never knew Armin played tech house live in his mixes :ohmy:

good thing he played tech-trance and uplifting when i saw him live back in May :bow:

but he did play 4 cheesey vocal tracks that i absolutely hate. :wacko:

I never knew Armin played tech house live in his mixes :ohmy:

good thing he played tech-trance and uplifting when i saw him live back in May :bow:

but he did play 4 cheesey vocal tracks that i absolutely hate. :wacko:

I saw Armin and Markus on back-to-back weekends early in my trance formative days... I went in as a fan of Armin, left as a Markus accolyte... because of Armin's love of cheesy vocals.

Back