18-07-2008 Sean Tyas - Phased out Phriday with Ryan Tyas **on air 1 hour early**

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
time to wait for the live show:mml:

:lol: amidst a séa of uplifting melodic trance lovers
( even worse: I'm one myself too :lol: ) hereby I plea for a multi shaded character of sets - something that's already established here at Afterhours.FM . Including Tech and GOA / Psy ! :music:
:

now all we need is hardstyle and tribal, some minimal and electro and AH will be complete :mml:

:angel:

:lol: amidst a séa of uplifting melodic trance lovers
( even worse: I'm one myself too :lol: ) hereby I plea for a multi shaded character of sets - something that's already established here at Afterhours.FM . Including Tech and GOA / Psy ! :music:
:

that you only hear here by mistake, as happened to DistantLand:lol::lol::lol:

hmmm sounds like im gonna have to introduce Dan to some really good psy/goa and darkpsy... and then maybe he might change his mind about psy not being allowed to be on ah regularly. :angel:

at least i hope :angel:

* Niklas Harding pres. Arcane - Ice Beach ~ Now Listening: 620 *

u didnt say minimal.......................

:lol:
now all we need is hardstyle and tribal, some minimal and electro and AH will be complete :mml:

:angel:
hmmm sounds like im gonna have to introduce Dan to some really good psy/goa and darkpsy... and then maybe he might change his mind about psy not being allowed to be on ah regularly. :angel:

:clap: móre styles is better, no ? :dancing:

dark psy for life
only the elite get it man, bro, dude:grinning:

Back