Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Darude - Sandstorm string is here!!!!! :love:

Wondering why he uses that string from Darudes tune? :dontknow:

Wondering why he uses that string from Darudes tune? :dontknow:

Darude :lovers:

Darude - Sandstorm and Feel the Beat was my first favourites trance tunes :D 7, 8 years ago maybe...

After, I have listened to rock, metal, etc.
And I'm listening again to trance since september 2006 but i'm totally addict now !! I can't get enough of it :D

Darude :lovers:

Darude - Sandstorm and Feel the Beat was my first favourites trance tunes :D 7, 8 years ago maybe...

After, I have listened to rock, metal, etc.
And I'm listening again to trance since september 2006 but i'm totally addict now !! I can't get enough of it :D

lol Metallica still my fav..... i was coming on the same steps buddy :lol:

track list so far...

Tracklist:

01. Leon Bolier Vs. Sander Van Doorn - No Need To Come Back To My Castle (XiJaro Mash Up) [CDR]
02. Lange - Angel Falls (Ali Wilson Tekelec Remix) [Lange Recordings]
03. Wellenrausch - Euphoria Of The Waves (Ads Summer Is Here Remix) [Redux Recordings]
04. Kuffdam & Plant - Summerdream (Paul Van Dyk Remix) [Vandit]
05. Mike Nichol - Durado (Original Mix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
06. Terk Dawn - Barent Blue (Original Mix) [Well Mixed Records]

track list so far...

Tracklist:

06. Terk Dawn - Barent Blue (Original Mix) [Well Mixed Records]

Awesome tune :D didn't recognize cos I listen more Tom Colontonio remix, but this original mix is awesome too :D

hmmm ill listen to it again after this and see if i can hear it

its short but its just same I even think its just copy of that... and im from finland so listened that so freaking many times :lol:

its short but its just same I even think its just copy of that... and im from finland so listened that so freaking many times :lol:

haha i bet, ive heard it many times as well. One of my all time fav's too, i should have noticed it

Awesome tune :D didn't recognize cos I listen more Tom Colontonio remix, but this original mix is awesome too :D

ya Tom's remix is awesome too.. i was debating which one to play, and i thought this one fit the set a little better, but both are amazing tunes

Without You (Haris C mix) :D I think

Edit : it's another mix

Back