Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
very true, but I found myself enjoying other kinds of EDM way more then I did trance so I decided to just play tracks that I myself really like in my sets. Though I'm still into trancy stuff, but it's a lot different for me then it used to be.

yeah thats how it has to be :) of course u have to play music u are in to :smile1: otherwise it gets too bored for yourself which is no good :music:

im kinda been in to melodic trance for years now but im more willing to listen other stuff too nowdays but still the melodic one is priority for me :super:

Andrew Bennett (Part 2) 1 Hour Mix:

01. Pryda - Genesis
02. Moussa Clarke feat Fisher – Love Key (Jody Wisternoff Remix)

Iiiiii didn't understand a single word ^^

gotta love Kathleen Fisher's voice!!!! :lovers:

/me takes her drink and goes to the dancefloor to dance this crazy vocal track, while boys are talking in the bar about blah blah stuff xDDDD

sorry but im already there with you :)

Okay, Andrew is beginning to convince me to vote for him aswell on djmag list (even though the list is extremely overrated).

Okay, Andrew is beginning to convince me to vote for him aswell on djmag list (even though the list is extremely overrated).

he surely will play your kinda stuff.... kinda wondering why he isnt on anjunadeep :lol:

/me takes her drink and goes to the dancefloor to dance this crazy vocal track, while boys are talking in the bar about blah blah stuff xDDDD

/me joins jelly :super:

:loveah:

/me joins jelly :super:

:loveah:

and me and config :lol:

btw I almost heard your 49 today but dfx took it away before it was played :p

was so angry :whistle:

Andrew Bennett (Part 2) 1 Hour Mix:

01. Pryda - Genesis
02. Moussa Clarke feat Fisher – Love Key (Jody Wisternoff Remix)
03. Gregor Tresher – A Thousand Nights
04. Andrew Bennett & Rico Soarez – Precious

one of my current favs , love it ^^

Gregor Tresher – A Thousand Nights

This tune is nice :D

Back