Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
no, i'm not. I've got my sister, brother-in-law (plus the triplets) and my mum coming to stay the weekend. It's a bit of a family affair. No time for parying... :no:

i see... :grinning: don't worry, next festival :grinning:

1.) Glockenspiel - Anny feat. Blackfeel Wite (Marcus Shossow remix)
2.) Maarton De Jong - Mono (J.O.C. Remix)
and coming in.... 3.) Leon Bolier, Sied Val Riel - With the Flame in the Pipe (Original Mix)

argghhh.. you are killing me!!! :super: :rofl:

haha ooooh... a challenge eh?? Well I'm up to the task :) Lemme know what you think Cherise :grinning:
Well actually I have a tendency for more the more uplifting, mellodic stuff, and as it's nearing bed time I may just have to switch to some chillout... :mask:

:sorry: another time and I prolly wudda given you more of a chance. Might grab a set off the torrent site if yours are uploaded there. :music:

altho this is starting to sound better as we move on from that last one... :hmmm:

Overtime Mode

Well actually I have a tendency for more the more uplifting, mellodic stuff, and as it's nearing bed time I may just have to switch to some chillout... :mask:

:sorry: another time and I prolly wudda given you more of a chance. Might grab a set off the torrent site if yours are uploaded there. :music:

altho this is starting to sound better as we move on from that last one... :hmmm:

just last a lil longer hun :mml: :mml:

actually I've never been to a SW4. I went to a warmup at the Brixton academy a coupla years back and ToT and I had the worst night out that we've EVER had before. Carl Cox was on the whole frikkin night and he sucked absolute piles :p:p:p:p:p:p:p That's why I've never gone... blame him. It's all his fault.

you should stay.. you know you want to.. :)

actually I've never been to a SW4. I went to a warmup at the Brixton academy a coupla years back and ToT and I had the worst night out that we've EVER had before. Carl Cox was on the whole frikkin night and he sucked absolute piles :p:p:p:p:p:p:p That's why I've never gone... blame him. It's all his fault.

haha... well I'm going for the gallery stage anyways, so I won't even go near him..

3.) Leon Bolier, Sied Val Riel - With the Flame in the Pipe (Original Mix)
4.) Mr. Sam, Human Resource - Dominator (Re-ward Remix)

haha to each their own :) Night night

Damn dude u are seriously on a choon streak!!! :super::super::super::super::super:

haha it gets really pretty and chills out a bit in 10 or 15 mins :)

I just wanted to start off a lil more deep and driving

night night all :wave:

*blows beddy-bye kiss*

5.) Mandy Reid - Phused (Marcus Shossow Remix)

Back