• Decent

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I LOVE THIS TRACK!!!!!! :super::super::super:

BART CLAESSEN & DAVE SCHIEMANN - MADNESS (ORIGINAL MIX) :choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Wow ..afterhours does RUuUuLeEzZz Thx for the help mates ..you own ..would be more grateful for tracklist updates ..Afterhours is top pick :)

Well it was another 'brilliant summer's day' here on the isle... :p huh, NOT!
How's things your end? hopefully better than this side.
Team GB on the other hand has been doing fairly well - much better than I'd anticipated (not that I'm keeping tally or anything, or in fact keeping up with the olymics) :lol:

another sunny day in paradise you know...:mask: actually i pretty happy b/c my new ikea kitchen project is about 60% completed..:grinning: just need to put the base cabinets in and adda countertop and i'll be nearly done! :super: :lol:

I diggin' this!

:mml:

c'mon mates tracklist updates plz... ..it would be more nice =)

Cyas soon:)

Xiaoyu_Gif_by_LingXiaoyuFans.gif

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

another sunny day in paradise you know...:mask: actually i pretty happy b/c my new ikea kitchen project is about 60% completed..:grinning: just need to put the base cabinets in and adda countertop and i'll be nearly done! :super: :lol:
Actually, I'm pleased for you :) There's such a great pleasure to be had from a nice new anything, especially bathrom or kitchen (imo) :lol: but in all seriousness... a nice kitchen is a pleasure to behold and also cook in

whats this sexy track name ?? ..man whas yyyyeeeears ago i whas here and litsened to Trance ..the Trance music got some upgrades ...nice

yea... this is a nice track w/beautiful voice.

Back