Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Nitrous Oxide - Amnesia (Original Mix)

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

I just love that track sooooo much. This entire set is of the variety that I love the most. The soaring, uplifting, melodic, soul music.

Beauty above me.
Beauty below me.
Beauty all around me.

:cat:

I just love that track sooooo much. This entire set is of the variety that I love the most. The soaring, uplifting, melodic, soul music.

Beauty above me.
Beauty below me.
Beauty all around me.

:cat:

agree:hug:,i actually included amnesia in the mix i made,did you receive my email with the link for my new mix a couple weeks ago?

agree:hug:,i actually included amnesia in the mix i made,did you receive my email with the link for my new mix a couple weeks ago?

Yes. I downloaded it, but with the distraction of recent events, I haven't listened to it yet. Please forgive me for that oversight. :(

I'll listen to it first thing tomorrow as soon as I get up and come into my office. (It's so cool. I walk out of my bedroom and into my office. Only one door is between me and my beloved computer.):grinning:

Brazil!!

20 years old!!

Maurício (My name) :D

and u? :D
name and age? :]

My name is Elaine and I'm old enough to be your mother's older sister. I'm 51 years young. You should see me at the Trance shows. I jump up and down with the best of them and get home at 5am and go to work 3 hours later. Woot! :super: :cat:

Yes. I downloaded it, but with the distraction of recent events, I haven't listened to it yet. Please forgive me for that oversight. :(

I'll listen to it first thing tomorrow as soon as I get up and come into my office. (It's so cool. I walk out of my bedroom and into my office. Only one door is between me and my beloved computer.):grinning:

don´t worry tcl:hug:, i know that you had a bad time these days.

yo have a better job now:grinning:

Daniel Kandi - Turnmills :choon::choon:

And I really am The Cat Lady. People have been calling me that for almost 30 years. I currently have 6 cats, but my all-time high was 37. Yeah. It was Cat Heaven. :lol: :cat:

well, after all this time on hold all B&N will do is ship replacement out 3-5 day. Add in 24-48 hrs. for processing and it's not going to get here in time for x-mas. I'm pissed, lost 1+ hours of my time, not to mention missing the set whilst waiting on hold... time for a beer :beer2:

My name is Elaine and I'm old enough to be your mother's older sister. I'm 51 years young. You should see me at the Trance shows. I jump up and down with the best of them and get home at 5am and go to work 3 hours later. Woot! :super: :cat:
HI,my name is david,and i am a tranceholic,i´m 21 years old,and i would die for trance,maybe i do next week when countdown starts,i guess i´m not going to sleep at all:mask::lol:

nice to have the family here,and TCL is part of it:hug:

yeaah
cool!!

Elaine ... sounds brazilian name :D

a lot of "Elaines" here in Brazil :)

don´t worry tcl:hug:, i know that you had a bad time these days.

yo have a better job now:grinning:

Daniel Kandi - Turnmills :choon::choon:

Thank you for the hugs. That means a lot to me. (kiss) :hug:

Yes, I do. I love it already. :grinning: :cat:

last song:
Cliff Coenraad - Manjula (Original Mix)

sounds promissing:clap:

well, after all this time on hold all B&N will do is ship replacement out 3-5 day. Add in 24-48 hrs. for processing and it's not going to get here in time for x-mas. I'm pissed, lost 1+ hours of my time, not to mention missing the set whilst waiting on hold... time for a beer :beer2:

well,it happens:hug:

is it repeating the same or something?

yeaah
cool!!

Elaine ... sounds brazilian name :D

a lot of "Elaines" here in Brazil :)

Really? I've only met 5 others in my entire life. It's rare here. Elaine is an English form of Helen, the woman Troy burned for.

About Helen of Troy

Back