How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Pretty damn good. I'm surprised you guys are out of Austin (from San Antonio/San Marcos myself). I've never heard of this type of music coming out that region.

Pretty damn good. I'm surprised you guys are out of Austin (from San Antonio/San Marcos myself). I've never heard of this type of music coming out that region.

ya trance isnt very big out in the san antonio/san marcos area. my mom lives down there, so ill be visitin her not this weekend, but next weekend. hey danmark, just finished up ur shirt. ill be takin some pictures here shortly & will upload em 4 ya.

nice set so far...

Tritonal is HOT...!

greetings to....

danmark_ori+, avoice217, Robert ah, robevz, Awesomo, Banshee, bluedemon, peto, Cassiopee

Great set, been awesome rocking out the last few hours of my work day. Thanks Tritonal. :) :)

Lovely sound!!!!! Checked in first time today! An insider tip, woooooooooooooord 8D

Lovely sound!!!!! Checked in first time today! An insider tip, woooooooooooooord 8D

Hello DJFano, and welcome to the After Hours forums. We hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the banging choons that come out of your speakers/ headphones.

nice set...a very nice set!

Thank you guys! Good job Tritonal! Trance rulez!!!!!

Check out Trance is Life Radio Show every Friday 19-22 CET on blitzradio.fm. Sorry for the spam but I could not hold back this message ;) More Info: www.tranceislife.de

Btw: I tune into afterhours.fm frequently since a few months, but this tritonal show is my first time I listened to it :) Very fresh session dude!

Last edited:

Back