Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
16 bit lolita's are playing somewhere :mask: 5h set :mml: don't know if i'll wake up at 5 to tune in tho...

I'm fineee thx !! Exited like a kid after Xmas haha ( I've just received gifts + new phone) ! and you ?

nice nice gifts are always welcomed!! I am also doing well thanks enjoy a nice relaxing stressfree day at work here. Got some beautiful sounds on the radio! How could it go wrong

16 bit lolita's are playing somewhere :mask: 5h set :mml: don't know if i'll wake up at 5 to tune in tho...

way to early!! unless its the weekend and i am probably just arrivng back at home from the club! hahahaa

yeah :lol: but it's 5 hour set, so i'll catch some :mml:

just go to bed earlier and wake up a bit early catch the last 2hrs or so :music: that might work out eh. And since its 5hrs I am sure it will be uploaded somewhere out there for download

:choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert:

Mike Nichol :love:

okay guys enjoy the rest of the show. It is definitely passed my lunch time, my stomach has had enough time to get some food. Be back in a little bit guys

just go to bed earlier and wake up a bit early catch the last 2hrs or so :music: that might work out eh. And since its 5hrs I am sure it will be uploaded somewhere out there for download
i bet someone will post it on ta soon :lol:

Back