18-12-2008 Ruben de Ronde - The Sound of Holland 035

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:dontknow:if u say so:grinning2:.... i have been liking loads of ronski speed tracks lately:bravo:

Some ronski speed is nice:yes::grinning2:

what did i miss? :bully:

you should listen to the first track of the set asap :bully:

01. Atlantis Ocean - FM Hindrances (Original) [Bashi Records]
02. Topspin, Andy Fink, Matuss - Modena (Manuel De La Mare Bologna) [Vibra Macz Records]
03. M.Pravda - Odessa (Anton Aprelin) [National Sound]
04. Jaytech - Nemesis [Anjundadeep]
05. Setrise vs. Braend - Tropical Shores (Original Mix) [ITWT]
06. DFolt feat. Marcie - I Come Running (tyDi Remix) [Coldharbour Red]
07. Cor Fijneman ft. Melissa Mathes - Disappear (Cliff Coenraad & Thomas Hagenbeek Repimp) [Songbird]
08. Super8 & Tab - Delusion (Ronski Speed Remix) [Anjuna]
09. B.T - Force Of Gravity (Orjan Nilsen Remix) [CDR]

hey AM:hug:... In 4 words-u missed a lot:grinning2:

hi ally :hug: I had a feeling i did. i read somewhere near the start of the thread that there was some electro being played :w00t: I hope to hear some electro tunes in the EOYC event starting tomorrow :angel: :mml:

what did i miss? :bully:

TOO LAAATEEEEE :spank:

check the begging of this thread, we were talking about you, expecting you to jump in immediately :)

how are you? :hug:

TOO LAAATEEEEE :spank:

check the begging of this thread, we were talking about you, expecting you to jump in immediately :)

how are you? :hug:

i know :(

pretty busy as of today...and maybe even more busy this month. there is a 5% to 10% chance that i might end up missing a majority of the EOYC event. :|

and u?

01. Atlantis Ocean - FM Hindrances (Original) [Bashi Records]
02. Topspin, Andy Fink, Matuss - Modena (Manuel De La Mare Bologna) [Vibra Macz Records]
03. M.Pravda - Odessa (Anton Aprelin) [National Sound]
04. Jaytech - Nemesis [Anjundadeep]
05. Setrise vs. Braend - Tropical Shores (Original Mix) [ITWT]
06. DFolt feat. Marcie - I Come Running (tyDi Remix) [Coldharbour Red]
07. Cor Fijneman ft. Melissa Mathes - Disappear (Cliff Coenraad & Thomas Hagenbeek Repimp) [Songbird]
08. Super8 & Tab - Delusion (Ronski Speed Remix) [Anjuna]
10. Fred Numf - Directions (Nick Petrel Remix) [Blackhole]

uhhh i like this track " doooo you cryyyyyyyyyyy " its far away i heared this the last time , whats the name again ?

sry for my english ;)

uhhh i like this track " doooo you cryyyyyyyyyyy " its far away i heared this the last time , whats the name again ?

sry for my english ;)

i know :(

pretty busy as of today...and maybe even more busy this month. there is a 5% to 10% chance that i might end up missing a majority of the EOYC event. :|

and u?

ops, then we gonna miss you... I may miss most of it too, since I will be away for some time and not sure about the internet availability where I am going.

Very sweet tune on now:super:

hi ally :hug: I had a feeling i did. i read somewhere near the start of the thread that there was some electro being played :w00t: I hope to hear some electro tunes in the EOYC event starting tomorrow :angel:
ooh yea.:mml:..u missed lot of electro stuff...this final countdown thing is keeping my every other work at hault:grinning2:
10. Fred Numf - Directions (Nick Petrel Remix) [Blackhole]
superb :super:

:bow::thankyou::replay:

Great set. Voted massive. No wait..not massive...MASSIVE!

Back