Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
10795.jpg

pretty cool! :cat: :grinning:

interesting. :hmmm: i think they might be intended for decorations on birthday cakes or something, most certainly not for tea or coffee or ice-cream sundaes. :mask:

this whole condense business with a milk is so weird too :mask:

great show Amadeus :super:

Thanks for the warmmmm welcome mate, if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be here,:mask:

As i said love the lay-out eye Candy + Tunes...........

for my friends go first - then music - and a nice lay-out is nice, but not essential to me. Eye-candy is fun - but takes time too. Especially the ones for a new thread, new lay-outs, took some time .. .. .. I guess there's not so much time anymore and: the pre-made threads here already have often photo-images and a very nice looks !

Thanks Amadeus for a very good set - much enjoyed ! :clap:

for my friends go first - then music - and a nice lay-out is nice, but not essential to me. Eye-candy is fun - but takes time too. Especially the ones for a new thread, new lay-outs, took some time .. .. .. I guess there's not so much time anymore and: the pre-made threads here already have often photo-images and a very nice looks !

Thanks Amadeus for a very good set - much enjoyed ! :clap:

so do i. :grinning:

in the replay now....

sweet :) absolutely love :love: those flamenco guitars :music:

Excellent, indeed :grinning:

Last edited:
sweeeeeet tuuuuuuuune flowing into my cochlea :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

sweet :) absolutely love :love: those flamenco guitars :music:

Excellent, indeed :grinning:

how are you bro ? :grinning:

i see you don't want to talk to me ? :( anyway, i want to wish a happy new year to you and your family and friends.... :super: :hug:

so, who is on first, what is on second, when is on third.... :)

what the .... ? :unsure: r u back to your old tricks again ? :p

confused-smiley-001.gif
confused-smiley-001.gif

Back