• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hi you !! :) what's up ? :hug:

And hi Light Sequence, cold survivor .. I know its pretty cold in MN ... -17 uh ? :(:mask::mask:
I'm fine !! currently working .. :'( n u ?

LOL i keep looking at the thermometer and it just keeps falling!! -11F (-24C) now! i don't really mind the cold but i hate going out to my car and waiting for it to warm up before i can drive.

I have to go anyways. My yummy dinner is almost ready.

Pork steaks braised in peas served over rice.
Spring Greens Mix Salad with added tomatoes, cucumber, onion and celery.

After dinner, we're watching Season 1 of Heroes with Rotel Cheese Dip and tostado chips.

Plus Mom's drinking wine and Dad and I are drinking Bombay Sapphire Gin on the rocks with Lime.

How's that sound, eh? :super:

LOL i keep looking at the thermometer and it just keeps falling!! -11F (-24C) now! i don't really mind the cold but i hate going out to my car and waiting for it to warm up before i can drive.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

it was -17 when I talked with Mike last night .. -24 now .. WTHHHHHHHH .. I'd be already dead if I was here lol ... I mean, when its only -5C, i'm almost dead so ... lol ..

Yes at the moment we are running com' so post your current temperature will ya?

-12°C
Partly cloudy

* Feels Like: -19 °C :p:p:p

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

it was -17 when I talked with Mike last night .. -24 now .. WTHHHHHHHH .. I'd be already dead if I was here lol ... I mean, when its only -5C, i'm almost dead so ... lol ..

yeah i know! it just keeps dropping! when is it gonna stop!?!? i'm used to it though. living in the northwoods will make any man rugged

this tracks is to please someone:):super:

Hold me now

i need to know

show me how

yeah i know! it just keeps dropping! when is it gonna stop!?!? i'm used to it though. living in the northwoods will make any man rugged
yeah .. lol :grinning: I'm made for living in the desert haha ;)

ohhh the TE 2008 anthem !!! :)

PREPARE TO DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe :mask::mask:

Back