• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Mike Shiver Guest Mix

01. Dada Life - Sweeter Than Fever (David West & Ida Engberg Remix)
02. Lange - Songless (Boy Hagemann Remix)
03. JES - Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix)
04. Arnej - Rendezvous (Destination Unknown)
05. Fragma - Toca Me (InPetto 2008 Remix)
06. Duderstadt feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beautitude (Duderstadt Progressive Mix)

she is tired of asian food :mask: want to eat something different :mask:

I can cook some Finnish food for her.... its different and I cook very well :mask:

Toca me!!!

hello you! i'm doing okay, i pulled an all nighter didn't get to bed until 830am today...how are you?

i hope you did something productive in the Studio, not something involving washing machines and disco balls :tongue:

i almost pulled an all nighter too when my DVD player in the bedroom started acting up while i was watching Seinfeld, the image froze just about when i was to fall asleep and i got up wacked it, but than the episode would start from the beginning :p...i did that 4 times than i threw the DVD out the window, other than that, pretty good, kind of stuck indoors, its -15C :)

Hi there
spanishinquisdv7.gif

Hi LS :grinning:

:music:

Whattup 90! hope all is well!

Hollyyyyy spirit.... Just came back and those fat bass rulllllllllesssssssssss:super::super::super::choonalert:

i hope you did something productive in the Studio, not something involving washing machines and disco balls :tongue:

i almost pulled an all nighter too when my DVD player in the bedroom started acting up while i was watching Seinfeld, the image froze just about when i was to fall asleep and i got up wacked it, but than the episode would start from the beginning :p...i did that 4 times than i threw the DVD out the window, other than that, pretty good, kind of stuck indoors, its -15C :)

LOL that was an adventure:lol:

Seinfeld i love it

seinfeld.gif

I had nuff of Beatitude tbh, can go to the Big Sky if it was for me...:tongue:

:music:

the only word that comes to mind....is beatituuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

:angel:

Back