• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A MI TAMPOCO ME GUSTA LO TECHNO ME ABURRE , MUCHO RUIDO.
MAÑANA DIFICIL, TIENEN QUE PASAR 48 HORAS
PASATE POR EL FORO Y BAJATE UN SET QUE HICE BIEN UPLIFTING:friends:

pasamee el linkk!
vos que sabes bien donde estaaa!
teness el TL?? jajaja

AHI VA MEJOS CON OUT OF THE BLUE DE OTTAVIANI

MUCHOOO CLASICOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ESO ME GUSTAAAAAAAAAAA

PUTA ME OLVIDE EL NOMBRE DE ESTE!!!!!
ES UN REMIX DE KEARNEY

me re colguee!
sii ahi entreeee, esta bueno... bah varios tracks que no los conozco..
mañana los bajo y veo que onda jajaja

chee agregame al msn
tomi.agus@hot...
asi hablamoss

me re colguee!
sii ahi entreeee, esta bueno... bah varios tracks que no los conozco..
mañana los bajo y veo que onda jajaja

chee agregame al msn
tomi.agus@hot...
asi hablamoss
LISTO AGREGADO

THANK YOU AH.FM for this great event.....thanks everybody who made this possible!!!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

AHHHH SOME PEOPLE

woke up at 4am, but i was unable to tuned in coz i aslept :ee:

:choon:

Hey everybody. Thanks for tuning in last night. We hope you all enjoyed the show. The roof was well and truly blown off The Plug. Every DJ played amazing sets and judging from your comments on here it seems like you all agree which is great.

I hope we can get a recording of the broadcast so we can hear it again

Thanks to Dan and everybody else involved who made this broadcast happen and allowed us to share this event with you all. We look forward to another live broadcast on AH again soon.

For those who can make it we hope to see you at The Plug again next month with -
Agnelli & Nelson / Paul Webster / Dan Stone / Rav Takhar / Hiddenagenda and a UK exclusive debut of W&W

OTR team

Hey everybody. Thanks for tuning in last night. We hope you all enjoyed the show. The roof was well and truly blown off The Plug. Every DJ played amazing sets and judging from your comments on here it seems like you all agree which is great.

I hope we can get a recording of the broadcast so we can hear it again

Thanks to Dan and everybody else involved who made this broadcast happen and allowed us to share this event with you all. We look forward to another live broadcast on AH again soon.

For those who can make it we hope to see you at The Plug again next month with -
Agnelli & Nelson / Paul Webster / Dan Stone / Rav Takhar / Hiddenagenda and a UK exclusive debut of W&W

OTR team

sounds massive :bravo:

Is there anywhere i can hear a recording of my set?

I have a recording of the broadcast although not all of it. I've managed to record half of Davey Asprey's and half of Matt Hardwicks sets, most of Bryan Kearney's set (broadcast lost the live feed for a bit half way through) and all of James Alexander's set. I've also managed to join these sets into one mp3 file. I have read in many places that it is legal to record internet radio for personal use only but not sure on the legality of sharing for free, not for profit. :S If i can have some answers or maybe even just permission i'll be more than happy to share this with everyone.

I hope there will be original afterhours.fm download links within 48 hours from the end of the show :) Or this broadcast is some exception? :cry:

Back