Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I'm happy and looking forward sunday !!! This will be my birthday during the night and Manny will be mixing :super:

We'll be more than 15 motivate people :D

:wow:Beautiful uplifting track

that's great:super::super::super:

and i know that you like to fly:super:

all my trips are on lufthansa. i will ride the a340 for the first time on this trip...i think i've flown in every kind of boeing or airbus airplane over the years...:wow:

08. Aly & Fila - Lost Language (Original Mix) [Offshore]

Aly & Fila - Lost Language

HUUUUUUGEEEEE TUNE !!!!

:dancing::dancing:

all my trips are on lufthansa. i will ride the a340 for the first time on this trip...i think i've flown in every kind of boeing or airbus airplane over the years...:wow:

same here, i even flew in the Lockeed Tristar:)

but my favorite is the 777:)

holy shit, this set is superb:super::super:

wooot? Lost language ??? :super:

happy to tuned in again and catch up MLS' show :super:

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

*sighs*

I missed it.I'm sure it was awesome though:grinning:

OMFG massive tune :wow:

sweeeeeeeeeeeet melody!!!:choonalert:

I'm happy and looking forward sunday !!! This will be my birthday during the night and Manny will be mixing :super:

We'll be more than 15 motivate people :D
Man,you are going to have a good time there enjoy:grinning:

thats cool :grinning: I like to fly too... so far BA has been the best they seriously has leg room at seats and best food too :)

funny thing with the a320 is that they are not very stable witj landing :lol:

same here, i even flew in the Lockeed Tristar:)

but my favorite is the 777:)

holy shit, this set is superb:super::super:

it's always an intersting site when you see one at an airport...i think most have been converted to freighters...i agree w/you on the 777...i don't think anything sucks you into the seat like the engines on that plane! :grinning:

thats cool :grinning: I like to fly too... so far BA has been the best they seriously has leg room at seats and best food too :)

Have you ever flown Singapore Airlines/Thai Arlines/Malaysian Airlines/Emirates ? Co' those are top notch !

Back