• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* family roots: originating from Denmark *

Good choice! I'm listening from 16.00 or so :)

Are you really danmark_ori, and now dutch citizen?

:music: the two go along effortlessly :lol:

No, I'm afraid... (see http://forum.ah.fm/djs-producers-co...irst-set-important-audience-april-2008-a.html for the tracklist.) Next time I'll try to do that for you :) But that's at least over a month or so
with tracks like Med vs. Neil Bamford - One [Sunset RMX], The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides in the Deep [The Blizzard Intro Mix], Armin van Buuren vs. Lange - If You Should Go Songless [Victorias Secret Mashup] and Woody van Eyden & Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Michelle Citrin - Turn It On [Sean Tyas RMX]

maybe i should give it a go :grinning:

:mml:

with tracks like Med vs. Neil Bamford - One [Sunset RMX], The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides in the Deep [The Blizzard Intro Mix], Armin van Buuren vs. Lange - If You Should Go Songless [Victorias Secret Mashup] and Woody van Eyden & Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Michelle Citrin - Turn It On [Sean Tyas RMX]

maybe i should give it a go :grinning:

Oh... Tyas is in there :) In a remix... Well, if that is not stupid that I didn't mention that :wall:

Hello Jellyfish, marco18, Danmark_Ori, piccoli, Sypher, trace of trance, Amadeus & Roheigt
Nice show in progress thanks for you great music Amadeus :D

Hello Playdoh :)
Very nice weather marco in Marseille today beautiful sun several white clouds a little walk with my wife & my childrens another nice journey here :)

Last edited:

Back