• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:dance::dance::dance:

You could say that. No where on my ticket did it say anything about a boat being involved. It said "doors open at 4pm". It said "Will call at the front door". There are no doors on that boat that left the dock at 5pm. I got there at 5:30pm. And I wasn't the only one who didn't know about a boat. So I got nothing. I drove a total of 4 hours for nothing. :(

Geez that sucks!! I don't do shows not unless it's posted on there myspace/facebook account... I Diffenately wouldn't do a show with just Andrew Parsons... i don't like he's proggy style... to boring for me! :lol:

heyy MISS GLAM! :) :hug:
what's newz? :)

:lol: you nvr know they might like it....:lol:

am kidding bois....no offense...:hug:

Not for me, i'd rather cut off my ... with a rusty knife! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

* Now Listening : 1120 ~ Unearthed Records presents Warning Contains Trance 004

You could say that. No where on my ticket did it say anything about a boat being involved. It said "doors open at 4pm". It said "Will call at the front door". There are no doors on that boat that left the dock at 5pm. I got there at 5:30pm. And I wasn't the only one who didn't know about a boat. So I got nothing. I drove a total of 4 hours for nothing. :(

:hmmm: no handy promotion I guess :hug:

WTF are you serious?!

Back