19-05-2013 Paul Gibson - Fallout 033

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
fortunately there were no reported damage or injuries this time, just some swaying buildings :dance:

Buildings have to be inspected. Some hidden damage can put people to riscs ( and one does not need to live in a 3rd world country to have collapsing structures )

think he's kind of ditracted and he didn't see the post with that cover where was her name:lol::mask:
the damage ( and panic ) an earthquake often accompanies, is no fun :hmmm:
I bet for him was lots of fun:LMAO: I can imagine his bed shakin here and there and YF on it:puff: :bounce:

01. Paul Oakenfold feat. Carla Werner - Southern Sun (Paul Thomas Remix) [Perfecto]
02. Mimax - Kilt Falls (Noah Neiman Remix) [Nanobeats]
03. Max Oshourkoff - Streets of Petersburg (Damian Wasse Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]

795 Listeners ~ Paul Gibson - Fallout 033 on AH.FM

01. Paul Oakenfold feat. Carla Werner - Southern Sun (Paul Thomas Remix) [Perfecto]
03. Max Oshourkoff - Streets of Petersburg (Damian Wasse Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]

Damian Wasse
Damian Wasse
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Damian Wasse

Alias: Dmitry Kulagin

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 37 guests)

danmark_ori, Ella+, PaulGibson+, Young Free+, kirserezha, Altered-Mind+, DeeMac91

I'm guessing it wasn't a big earthquake then.

quite mild, 5.2 they said. Most people probably were not even aware of it. I'm surprised we felt it here at all, as the epicentre was hundreds of miles away in the countryside somewhere.

1408949275_42de387a40.jpg
​...just like that YF or something similar:lol:

:choonalert: ​TyDi :love::dancing:

quite mild, 5.2 they said. Most people probably were not even aware of it. I'm surprised we felt it here at all, as the epicentre was hundreds of miles away in the countryside somewhere.
Definitely good that it wasn't any more than that, but yeah I guess that's not the kind of scale of some others that have happened in the world lately.

Incidentally my favourite James Bond film. :)

04. tyDi feat. Tania Zygar - Vanilla (Dennis Sheperd Remix) [Arvas]

800 Listeners Favourite James Bond film : Golden Eye ! : Paul Gibson - Fallout 033 on AH.FM

Definitely good that it wasn't any more than that, but yeah I guess that's not the kind of scale of some others that have happened in the world lately.

Incidentally my favourite James Bond film. :) < :rofl: ??? :w00t: mine too ! :icecream: :super: >

Dennis Sheperd
Dennis Sheperd
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dennis Sheperd

Aliases: Atrocite, Dennis Schäfer, Skye Shapard

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

155px-Deutschland_Lage_von_Nordrhein-Westfalen.svg.png

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 45 guests)

danmark_ori, Young Free+, Ella+, Altered-Mind+, PaulGibson+, kirserezha, DeeMac91

August 08 - for Keys Magazine (Germany)

05. Conjure One feat. Leigh Nash - Under The Gun (Rank 1 Remix) [s107]

Back