• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Vocals!:music:

Cool, I'm multi-tasking between work, trance, and reading about Quantum Field Theory. So i'm having quite a bit of fun.
pat, you sound like me... except replace quantum field theory with setting up a new computer :)grinning:new computer + new monitor for work! )

lol...yeah, i hate them with a passion (looks at signature) :p :lol:

i'm great, how are you? :hug:

I like vocals if they are used correctly. Sadly correct usage is rare.

lol...yeah, i hate them with a passion (looks at signature) :p :lol:

i'm great, how are you? :hug:

I'm doing fantastic thankyou very much :music: Just contemplating doing what work I have planned for the rest of the day.

I'm in the Vocal Lovers group, take note how we have more members than your Vocal Hating group :lol:

we win!! :super:

Case and point, "Walk the Edge". Dub is great, Vocals are utterly terrible

haha damn that sounds a bit on the heavy side! Have you got 2 brains or something?

Haha, I'm a physics major so QFT really interests me. And my work right now is mindless so I don't have to put too much effort into it.

Case and point, "Walk the Edge". Dub is great, Vocals are utterly terrible

I'm not sure I agree totally with that, the vocals don't really flow and are a bit basic, but they are sung with emotion at least.

I have to say that as I used that track to end my last set! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure I agree totally with that, the vocals don't really flow and are a bit basic, but they are sung with emotion at least.

I have to say that as I used that track to end my last set! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh did you, sorry I wasn't listening then.

speaking of vocals, Nadia Ali FTW!!!!!!! I love her with the firey passion of a thousand suns and the romantic sensitivity of a thousand moons.

Oh did you, sorry I wasn't listening then.

:lol: I love using vocal tracks but unfortunately there isn't enough new good ones available every month, unless you love euro dance, then there are several hundred shite ones every month.

:lol: I love using vocal tracks but unfortunately there isn't enough new good ones available every month, unless you love euro dance, then there are several hundred shite ones every month.
hey hey don't forget jap pop! vocoders ftw!

Haha, sooooo true

Back