Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
haha that's excellent, glad you're enjoying it. How are you doing today?
doing quite well... having trouble merging some branches of the software over here at work... some of the source files don't seem to like each other :) but I've got trance on so life's good!

And yourself?

Liking this set :grinning:

Alright! CPrussin made a donation!

Money well spent,imo:)

Reply in Vocal Lovers Social Group for you :grinning:

1) Air Hustlers feat. Dauby - Flowers From Heaven (Dirty Vocal Mix) [Armada Music]
2) Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Invincible (Sied Van Riel Remix) [Armada Music]
3) Envio - For You (The Blizzard Remix) [Armada]
4) Carl B feat. Elsa Hill - Underneath The Sky (Original Mix) [Fraction Zero]
5) Santerna, Shifted Reality feat. Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Chad Cisneros Remix) [Alter Ego Music]

i agree Magik: Elsa's voice is really nice. my favorite from her "Close your eyes" w/Robert Nickson--a soaring track. i'd like to hear more from her.
good day to all. steve in Florida.

doing quite well... having trouble merging some branches of the software over here at work... some of the source files don't seem to like each other :) but I've got trance on so life's good!

And yourself?

Hey a fellow software engineer! I hope it starts behaving itself, merging branches is a very tedious task, I don't envy you at the moment :lol:

But as you say, a bit of Trance always helps :music:

I'm doing great thank, just working on a website at the moment, and unfortunately I hate webdevelopment, not my kind of thing as it always seems to be so unstable!

Hey robejaegs! Cheers, how's tings?

Oh thanks, all in all i am fine :)
What about you?

Have to work soon so i cant finish your set :no:

Never mind, the download link will be in the first post of the thread after the show if you wanna grab a download of it :music:

I'm doing good thanks, should be working but can never concentrate for this hour :lol:

1) Air Hustlers feat. Dauby - Flowers From Heaven (Dirty Vocal Mix) [Armada Music]
2) Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Invincible (Sied Van Riel Remix) [Armada Music]
5) Santerna, Shifted Reality feat. Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Chad Cisneros Remix) [Alter Ego Music]
6) Global Warming - Far & Away (Toby Emerson Remix) [Moonrising]

kk, i´ll dl it at night :grinning:

Have fun with the rest of the set everyone.
cya soon, i am out...

kk, i´ll dl it at night :grinning:

Have fun with the rest of the set everyone.
cya soon, i am out...

take care :wave:

dancing.gif

thanks for DL of set--so i can listen to in the car! excellent.

7) Tim Preijers - Rush (Original Mix) [Active Recordings]

Liking this one :mml:

7) Tim Preijers - Rush (Original Mix) [Active Recordings]
8) DJ Spoke feat. Corey - Awakening (DJ Choose Remix) [Big Star Records]

Hey a fellow software engineer! I hope it starts behaving itself, merging branches is a very tedious task, I don't envy you at the moment :lol:

But as you say, a bit of Trance always helps :music:

I'm doing great thank, just working on a website at the moment, and unfortunately I hate webdevelopment, not my kind of thing as it always seems to be so unstable!
well if you're using netbeans, that would be why :grinning:... what environment are you running?

Back