19-06-2009 Always Alive with Daniel Kandi 049

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:LMAO:
im usually going to the one in ostrow, havent been in others though :p
which protector clubs you've been to? the one in osw maybe? :smile:

I used to visit Brzeski very often 4-5 years ago (i'm from Sieradz), was also in Uniejów :) Visited Protector in Ostrów as well, exactly 5 years ago, when Westbam played... and it was a pretty good party :mml: But i haven't seen the new club yet :mask:

Btw, i heard that Protector in Ostrów is the best, the most interesting music and good dj (Krecik?) :grinning2:

Alone tonight is not Oceanlab:lol::lol::lol:

I know Flenk. And knew. See later posts :grinning: Just ' attaching ' the data by a name mentioned by someone here :cap:

your tune will be release... the questions is... will be a single release or will include other tunes?

I listened other tunes in your myspace... will you include someone of this on the same andain release?

:)

sorry for the late reply,...i was on the phone.

no, the uplifting mix will not released, only the 'JvD Sundale Mix' and Mixes by Roger Shah too. ;-)

-jorn-

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER8 - GET OFF (ORIGINAL MIX)

MY FAV TUNE OF 2007!!! :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Super8
Super8 Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Super8

Profile: Super8 is Miika Eloranta from Helsinki, Finland, who also forms one half of Aalto.

Miika has produced a string of successful remixes, including Rollerball "Albinoni", Space Brothers "One More Chance" and the monstrously enormous remix of Aalto's "Rush".
Aliases: Miika Eloranta

m_102bbc27b82f8c6cfa0ec94a9ac86c9a.jpg

Super8 & Tab on MySpace

this tracks break and lead melody is awesome :wub:

damn that AH jingle scaring me :wall:

Hi All :) OMG SUPER8 - GET OFF (ORIGINAL MIX)!!!!!!!

Back