Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:grinning: I'm expecting a tracklist from shug_firestorm - sooner or later ! :cap: Pity he's not here right now :music:

actually i dont want to check out previous episodes since i want to do it all the way alone without any hint if you know what i mean
icon12.gif

i would never talk to you again ... kidding :lol:

oh i am good soooo many djs episodes today :super:

Haha :lol:, Indeed, many good shows!

But... I didn't mean anything with it... I just copied and pasted the list of active users on the thread... lazy me. :lol: And when posted I saw you were missing... But you were very fast in reading . :grinning:

I'm fine too, btw :) Just enjoying the talks here with anyone :)

Haha :lol:, Indeed, many good shows!

But... I didn't mean anything with it... I just copied and pasted the list of active users on the thread... lazy me. :lol: And when posted I saw you were missing... But you were very fast in reading . :grinning:

I'm fine too, btw :) Just enjoying the talks here with anyone :)

i was used a bit here to make quick replies haha and i am only here for like 2 days :lol:

yes soo many episodes today and i am glad i was able to listen armin from loveparade and then run straight for firestorm episode its a shame we only have 2 ears i suppost :lol::lol:

Hi everybody. great choons!

*goes back to lurk mode*

:grinning: hello and good evening marco18 ! :music:
lovely relaxing :fishing: listening at the moment _ just finished my coffee, so I'm in a good mood ! :lol:

coffee this time?:blink:

* Firestorm - Future State 004 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 630 *

actually i dont want to check out previous episodes since i want to do it all the way alone without any hint if you know what i mean
icon12.gif
well - I didn't link to the tracklist of the first episode expecting the tracks to be the same :lol:
coffee this time?:blink:

yup. Of course ! Dutch drink coffee at all times I guess. Some beer or wine only ' lateron ' during the evening :music:

:book: just compared with a previous set : 19-04-2008 Firestorm - Future State 001

http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-ar...-firestorm-future-state-001-a.html#post373680
:grinning: I'm expecting a tracklist from shug_firestorm - sooner or later ! :cap: Pity he's not here right now :music:

I had a listen to the first show of these DJ's here... Very nice was it, then we al said in the forum 'Very welcome Firestorm!' And it's now again loaded with nice choons! :)

i was used a bit here to make quick replies haha and i am only here for like 2 days :lol:

yes soo many episodes today and i am glad i was able to listen armin from loveparade and then run straight for firestorm episode its a shame we only have 2 ears i suppost :lol::lol:

And indeed, it's way to much to listen to everything! And ID-ing? No, I quitted doing that. Mostly doing other things in the meantime btw, lol! I hope as Danmark does that the DJs self are providing the track names :)

Now I'm mostly here to talk with people and to talk over nice parts of the sets :super:

I had a listen to the first show of these DJ's here... Very nice was it, then we al said in the forum 'Very welcome Firestorm!' And it's now again loaded with nice choons! :)

And indeed, it's way to much to listen to everything! And ID-ing? No, I quitted doing that. Mostly doing other things in the meantime btw, lol! I hope as Danmark does that the DJs self are providing the track names :)

Now I'm mostly here to talk with people and to talk over nice parts of the sets :super:

oh well i am here as well for the same it just the id skill comes naturally some times!:blush:

* Firestorm - Future State 004 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 634 *

sounds goood:super::super::super:

:hug: dag piccoli ! :grinning:​

:captain: judging this melodic style :dancing: I'm pretty sure you value the sets of Firestorm too ! :super:

:grinning: hello and good evening marco18 ! :music:
lovely relaxing :fishing: listening at the moment _ just finished my coffee, so I'm in a good mood ! :lol:

Hey Danmark! :hug:

Same here, Loads of coffee in my stomach. I'm always drinking too much of it :lol:. Also a good mood :)

well - I didn't link to the tracklist of the first episode expecting the tracks to be the same :lol:

yup. Of course ! Dutch drink coffee at all times I guess. Some beer or wine only ' lateron ' during the evening :music:
+1, I don't drink alcohol :grinning:

oh well i am here as well for the same it just the id skill comes naturally some times!:blush:

Well indeed! I'm already accustomed to the fact that other people do it, just right before me, thus I'm becoming lazy :super:. But I'm always interested in choon track names!

Thus... I really appreciate your ID-ing work :grinning:

Well indeed! I'm already accustomed to the fact that other people do it, just right before me, thus I'm becoming lazy :super:. But I'm always interested in choon track names!

in another forum that skill was kinda in obsessed position - picolli?:lol: - but now i should say things is more chill so dont worry :)

edit : and i forgot to mention i do that for me dont want to play expert to other people!i just want to know the names thats all

hey Marco:hug:

Back