Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe too awesome? :hmmm: because, are you here :

talking to me?

In that case you invented 2 awesome nicks for me :lol:
The 'paint face guy', haha!
ya paint face guy is another uber name but i just saw ur name last night so made this new 1
which 1 do u prefer?

Yeah, I can imagine...

:iagree: Very good tracks!

Yeah, I can imagine :) But to 'judge' tracks I must confess that I really rather am sticked to AH :grinning:

But it's maybe a little uncommon :lol:
dude
u live in the netherlands and u never went 2 a party ever
thts like saying im a cook but never eat

did i said m?my bad :lol: i was freaking excited thats why :lol:

aaaaaaaaaw it´s OK :) i also get x-tremly x-ited from time 2 time :super: especially when i hear a mazzzzzzzzzzive chooooon :mml:

what a great episode!please some one to pm me if it will be available to d/w it i freak it loved it!! :):grinning:

so you have never been to any parties at all?

I heared Ferry Corsten playing on the 'liberty festival' and I really must confess that I'd rather stayed at AH at home, really :grinning:.

For the rest my party-experience is only through a radio :) I heared some live broadcasts, with Masters of ceremonies crying up the crouds... No to visit it live is nothing for me. :p I like the tricks behind what they are doing, thus want to know how dj's are performing live in real time. And where is it for me better judgable than through my own headphones/stereo :grinning:

But I confess, it's rather uncommon!

I heared Ferry Corsten playing on the 'liberty festival' and I really must confess that I'd rather stayed at AH at home, really :grinning:.

For the rest my party-experience is only through a radio :) I heared some live broadcasts, with Masters of ceremonies crying up the crouds... No to visit it live is nothing for me. :p I like the tricks behind what they are doing, thus want to know how dj's are performing live in real time. And where is it for me better judgable than through my own headphones/stereo :grinning:

But I confess, it's rather uncommon!

you do what you have to do if you prefer not to join that is all right really it is your choose after all
icon12.gif

please some one to pm me when and if the set is available please :blush:

ya paint face guy is another uber name but i just saw ur name last night so made this new 1
which 1 do u prefer?

Well, both are nice :) But when you are going to invent a 3rd, then things are becoming very difficult :lol: Use the name you like :grinning:

dude
u live in the netherlands and u never went 2 a party ever
thts like saying im a cook but never eat

Haha :lol: Yeah, you can say it like that.

Edit: You can btw. interpret my avatar also the same way... I'm always amazed hearing nice things through my headphones... And... because it's a painting, it also doesn't move. Just as I do, :lol:

you do what you have to do if you prefer not to join that is all right really it is your choose after all
icon12.gif

please some one to pm me when and if the set is available please :blush:

Have a great night everyone! I'm going to bed now!

Thanks for the nice talks and till next time :)

Last edited:
Well, both are nice :) But when you are going to invent a 3rd, then things are becoming very difficult :lol: Use the name you like :grinning:

Haha :lol: Yeah, you can say it like that.

Have a great night everyone! I'm going to bed now!

Thanks for the nice talks and till next time :)

i am going as well to sleep sweet dreams :hug:

dont we have a tracklist yet? :blush:

Say. How do I get to the Torrent site these days? I used to get there through the Store, but that don't seem to be it anymore. :blink: :cat:

Where in the world IS everyone? :(

I guess I'll ...

... go watch TV.

Sacrilege. :mask: :cat:

Crap. I can't remember my login.

I'll try again later when I can remember my name.

What's my name? :blink: :cat:

(poof)

:choon:

Back