Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
tracklist:
01 Andy Moor - Fake Awake [AVA]
02 Signalrunners feat. Julie Thompson - These Shoulders (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]

Oh really? I didn't expect andy moor to be better than Gareth Emery :)

We had a nice beginning by Gareth Emery but at the middle of the set, hmm, some pure tech tunes, quite strange... 1/4 of ppl leave the floor...

We had a nice beginning by Gareth Emery but at the middle of the set, hmm, some pure tech tunes, quite strange... 1/4 of ppl leave the floor...

I have the feeling mr Gareth is still experimenting. He's not sure about his own style I'm afraid :(

tracklist:
02 Signalrunners feat. Julie Thompson - These Shoulders (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]
03 Immortal Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]

I have the feeling mr Gareth is still experimenting. He's not sure about his own style I'm afraid :(

Yeah maybe :)

But, I said Andy Moor better than Emery, yes, some effect very well used :) And we had a "Eddie Halliwell" scratch at a moment, really fluently and light, that was nice :D

I took a picture with him but my friend removed the pics :boxing:

Yeah maybe :)

But, I said Andy Moor better than Emery, yes, some effect very well used :) And we had a "Eddie Halliwell" scratch at a moment, really fluently and light, that was nice :D

I took a picture with him but my friend removed the pics :boxing:

:lol: yeah beat him up :D

hello:smile1:

what a beautiful track:choonalert:

Nice remix by Adam Nickey :) cool track

tracklist:
03 Immortal Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]
04 Paul Van Dyk feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Greg Downey Remix) [Vandit]

Back