19-08-2012 Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 237

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
863 Listeners ~ Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 237 on AH.FM

Why is this on an hour early???

Oh :wow: :wall: the reason why ... :blink: ( bummer again )

There are currently 32 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 23 guests)

danmark_ori,
SUNNY TOMORROW+,
soundbarrier+,
0Pluisje0,
DoubleV+,
tranceaddiction,
Above1stBase+,
CICA9THC+,
Gitarooman

Why is this on an hour early???

Ha maybe that is why :LMAO:

Oh :wow: :wall: the reason why ... :blink: ( bummer again )

There are currently 32 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 23 guests)

danmark_ori,
SUNNY TOMORROW+,
soundbarrier+,
0Pluisje0,
DoubleV+,
tranceaddiction,
Above1stBase+,
CICA9THC+,
Gitarooman
Tempo Giusto's show started early. Something was up that caused this month's Harmonic Breeze Radio not to happen after Reaves & Ahorn. Said the same thing in the Ian Buff thread.

There seems to be no staff around. There are people who tune in specially for this show that will miss it:bad:

868 Listeners ~ Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 237 on AH.FM

Tempo Giusto's show started early. Something was up that caused this month's Harmonic Breeze Radio not to happen after Reaves & Ahorn. Said the same thing in the Ian Buff thread.

There seems to be no staff around. There are people who tune in specially for this show that will miss it:bad:

Had no eye on the Forum the last few hours, and was unaware of the time :bumpit: shift due to a skipped set. Just informed Dan a few minutes ago :cap:

There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 26 guests)

danmark_ori,
SUNNY TOMORROW+,
0Pluisje0,
soundbarrier+,
Above1stBase+,
DoubleV+,
tranceaddiction,
CICA9THC+,
Gitarooman

well im glad im tuned in now and getting to listen to this because i would have missed it otherwise. some good things can come from a small mistake! looking forward to the replay and the download for this set!

oh and hi AHers!! hope you all are dancing with me.

well im glad im tuned in now and getting to listen to this because i would have missed it otherwise. some good things can come from a small mistake! looking forward to the replay and the download for this set!

oh and hi AHers!! hope you all are dancing with me.
Oh. :rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

why is the perfect match not for sale yet? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: release it! :LMAO:

Had no eye on the Forum the last few hours, and was unaware of the time :bumpit: shift due to a skipped set. Just informed Dan a few minutes ago :cap:
What a mess. He should be looking whats going on. Somebody should be watching and informing people. Instead there is nothing.

Happy-Sunday-Images.gif

What a mess. He should be looking whats going on. Somebody should be watching and informing people. Instead there is nothing.

Well still good music on :whistle:

Hi guys,im so sorry Im so late. :( I had no idea dtw was on an hour earlier. :( Anyway, im enjoying this nice set. :dancing:

862 Listeners ~ Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 237 on AH.FM

:yes: :iagree: :hmmm: Well, anybody's free to PM when noticing anything goes wrong. I informed Veselin via Facebook :)

There are currently 45 users browsing this thread. (13 members and 32 guests)

danmark_ori, soundbarrier+, Above1stBase+, NeonTiger+, Shakaw, trance c+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, 0Pluisje0, eitherwise+, TrYCoY, DoubleV+, CICA9THC+, Gitarooman

Im glad i've tuned in now. :dancing: But honestly,we could've sadly missed this. :(

So he should be on his way here then. And quickly! :bully:

Better warn next peops, as this show unfortunattely is almost over (another one that needs 2 hours :LMAO: !! claimed)

Edit: this would solve it... oh right already uploaded, nvm give 2h for Veselin :LMAO:

Back