• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:super::super::super:

1. Armin van Buuren & DJ Tiesto Pres. Alibi - Eternity (Original IC Mix)
2. Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)
3. Solar Stone - Seven Cities (Armin van Buuren Remix)

tuned in loving the classics :)

brings back nice memories !

haha tough choice indeed :) PS Remember last month I mentioned that Ferry Corsten was coming Sacramento and Elucidate might be opening?? Well now both Elucidate and I get to open for Ferry October 29 :) Fly out to CA!!!

:good2: Congrats Jeffie ! :bravo: :super:

haha tough choice indeed :) PS Remember last month I mentioned that Ferry Corsten was coming Sacramento and Elucidate might be opening?? Well now both Elucidate and I get to open for Ferry October 29 :) Fly out to CA!!!
haaaaaaaaaaa it could finally happen for both of you ??? i'm so glaaaad !! I was at Full on ferry this weekend ;... sick event as expected and like last year :)

Well, if ever you can get in touch with him, could ask him to come here in France please ?? lol or oh well at least to wave at us somehow ... dunno but we were a LOT of french at FOF !! there wasnt only swedish or australian or english ppl :p :mask::mask:

m_10031d2a52c9f745460aed8120bc9774.jpg

haaaaaaaaaaa it could finally happen for both of you ??? i'm so glaaaad !! I was at Full on ferry this weekend ;... sick event as expected and like last year :)

Well, if ever you can get in touch with him, could ask him to come here in France please ?? lol or oh well at least to wave at us somehow ... dunno but we were a LOT of french at FOF !! there wasnt only swedish or australian or english ppl :p :mask::mask:

haha ok ill tell him to head to France

4. Armin van Buuren - Touch Me (Original Mix)

really lovely sounds today here:super::super::super:

fit ! mode

your playing in AH shirt ? :p
congrats bro

:blink: are there òther fitting T-shirts too then ? :hmmm:

Back