• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
03. Maceo Plex: Falling

Now I know that this is REALLY housey for Afterhours.fm but I can't help but include it:) This was one of past summer's biggest tracks for me and is probably even in my 2011 top 10. Timeless feel good house music from one of the hottest producers on the planet.

03. Maceo Plex: Falling

Now I know that this is REALLY housey for Afterhours.fm but I can't help but include it:) This was one of past summer's biggest tracks for me and is probably even in my 2011 top 10. Timeless feel good house music from one of the hottest producers on the planet.

It has a Disco feeling :smile:

04. Maceo Plex: Can't Leave You

Another track from Maceo Plex. The guy is apparently originally from US but lives now in Barcelona. I guess you can hear the influence of spanish beach in his music because these just ooze summer! This particular production has also a strong Jody Wisternoff feel and sound in it. Gotta love those deep & dark bass stabs:)

And FYI anyone tuning in now: this month's episode is a special (prog) house episode of Radio Unity:)

05. Gabriel Ananda: Hey Blop

With name hinting strongly towards one of the coolest progressive trance tracks ever (Der Dritte Raum's 'Hale Bopp') this couldn't be anything but a winner. Exceptionally organic in it's sound and feel, yet trancey in it's vibe Gabriel Ananda creates his greatest track so far. At home this sounds like a laidback listeng track but 6am on Sunday morning from a good PA - it's a totally another story;)

Back