Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
end?????

time to vote guys :grinning:

thnx for another great set at ah.fm, dfx, dan.

here we go with

01. Markus Lange - Perihelion

Nice set dfx I liked it alot :)

WOW it looks so pretty there! i can imagine with all the snow it is even more beautiful! lucky you!

Yeah, it's lovely here.. on my first day here i was just sitting on the grass, close to lake and just looking with mouth wide open... :angel::ohmy:

WOW it looks so pretty there! i can imagine with all the snow it is even more beautiful! lucky you!

yeah so pretty I wouldnt mind to be there to see that view in NY's time :super:

its just so far from london.... long drive :mask:

Great! Super busy with school, but now off until the 7th of January! How bout you? Any holidays?
well,i´m waitng for december 24 to come to ah.fm:mask:,and today is the final of the soccer tournament here,and my favorite team has advantage:super:

hello jddavid, welcome i didn't see you:hug:

ohh my bad, i didn't hear your samples yet..lol:hug:

i'll give you some feed back when i hear them:hug:
:hug:

Hey picco have u packed yet? :mask: I havent :lol:

hahahaaha yeah being the go to guy has some advantages though! hahah you have alot of power over the user because they put you above them which means you can do some mischievous things and they won't know any better :p

another thing happens to me all the time is when 5 minutes before i'm ready to go out, they start to call with all the problems they can have...lol

Yeah, it's lovely here.. on my first day here i was just sitting on the grass, close to lake and just looking with mouth wide open... :angel::ohmy:
yeah i can imagine! those pictures probably don't even do it justice!

yeah so pretty I wouldnt mind to be there to see that view in NY's time :super:

its just so far from london.... long drive :mask:

sounds like a good way to spend NYE!

Hahah I am off south to the desert! should be a little warm no snow! hah!

Hmm wrong beat matching :(.. :)

still having 2 guests, what hapened??? didnt registerd yet????
cmon, eveyones invited.

:music:

You're late by planning to go somewhere for on year TOT..

02. DSS vs Orkidea - Revolution

another thing happens to me all the time is when 5 minutes before i'm ready to go out, they start to call with all the problems they can have...lol

thats my biggest complaint! oh dear do i ever hate that, its like I can't possibly fix this problem in 5 mintues.... it has only happened a few times, or when you are ready to go meet your friend for lunch and someone calls and is this is not working, hahah

i was trying to sneak off one day and didnt answer my phone when it rang because i was just throwing on my jacket, bam the user comes over to my desk and finds me and recurites me for the problem hahahahaahah

actually i have been doing that since 5 years ago:hug::music:

thats so sweet, what program do you use? I have tried fooling around with some, moslty just used FL studio. something semi successful i was not entirely happy with the result but it was better than I expected. :hug:

heeeeeelloo guys!!

omfg... it's crowded here :)

Back