Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Yeah she is so right!!! hahah then we would not get paid to sit here on AH and chat with everyone........ you mean i would have actual work to get done! the humanity of it all !!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Oh man!

first you have to come to europe :mask:

I´m planning that...it takes some time cause it´s far and really expensive...1 Euro is 2.6 Brazilian Reais...:P

/me hides under a rock and wait for ban from DAN

no, that is not the evil you need to fear..... speaking the name of he who must not be named is an invitation to he who must not be named ..... jeeze, not into harry potter, eh?

Yeah she is so right!!! hahah then we would not get paid to sit here on AH and chat with everyone........ you mean i would have actual work to get done! the humanity of it all !!

yeah...lol

man, you and 100 usesr? that's must be insane...LOL:lol:

ive met only a few of you in person so far :grinning:

I have only one potential to meet thats Dan because we both live in Calgary !! hoping that he comes out to Cosmic Gate on friday night! and you know I will be sporting my AH teeshirt! :)

no, that is not the evil you need to fear..... speaking the name of he who must not be named is an invitation to he who must not be named ..... jeeze, not into harry potter, eh?
:lol::lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SUCH A NEWB!!!!
Sorry only slept a few hours and my mind isnt as sharp. Just finished finals last thursday and trying to relax! HAHA!!

yeah...lol

man, you and 100 usesr? that's must be insane...LOL:lol:

you would be suprised that its not really busy over here, most assume i have a load of work to do and leave me alone unless it is a dire emergency!!! hahahaahah

and they are all so polite like don't worry it is not urgent hahahahah its a nice gig!

Guess I owe Joni a BJ now...haha
Thanks for playing Flaming June, see ya soon!

this song makes my heart pound!!! ohhh how i love it!!!!!

PS DJs need to start playing Mindcircus again from G&D its a wicked classic!

OMG :wow: this is a wicked classic:grinning:

Back