19-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Didn't notice you guys had moved, hey :mml: :mml:

Didn't notice you guys had moved, hey :mml: :mml:

it was hard to follow as well this topic the other the comments oh my i will become such an expert! :lol:

i didnt remember if you were here actually did you?

i was there i even found my first post in second page haha :lol:

oh boy i still remember how crazy it was here the first day! :mml:

I don't really think I listened to any of these sets, so I don't think you should try looking for me :lol:

I wasnt spy on your or something it just i remember most of the familiar faces - at least most of them :wink: and i just asked if you were here as well thats all really :flowers:

I hope my comment back didnt scared you its erh big reply you know :)

same here hun :mml:

it was more than just fun :mml: sometimes in the next days it was really that crazy and even me - who is expert now with the forum not like the first days haha - wasnt even able to follow :lol:

You take my breath awayyyyyyyyy :choon:

I wasnt spy on your or something it just i remember most of the familiar faces - at least most of them :wink: and i just asked if you were here as well thats all really :flowers:

I hope my comment back didnt scared you its erh big reply you know :)
Hehe I think I missed most part of this day... I don't even think I had posted my first post on this day.... :mask:

No, not at all Maria, not at all :ee:

Hehe I think I missed most part of this day... I don't even think I had posted my first post on this day.... :mask:

No, not at all Maria, not at all :ee:

it was way to easy to find mine since it was posted in the second page yoy silly hehehe

Alone Under The Sun :choon:

thats few of the tracks i do like the male vocals :lovers:

i miss those good old days oh boy..

Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) :choon:

and one of the most amazing armin production my opinion... :lovers:

and now...... Tenshi :cry:

here comes the track ive been waiting for:

the almighty:

PUSH - STRANGE WORLD (ASTRAL PROJECTION REMIX) :super::super::super::super::super:

Back