CAN'T ******* WAIT 12 HOURS TO START!!11111

THANKS YOU ALL!! \o/

edit: ban filters -_- :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL TIMES CET
GMT +1

:)
ill take that in consideration.lol
whoever has problems with times, try this....compare to your User Timezone on the left panel and do some simple +/- math

Central European Time (CET) - What's the time in Central Europe now?
can someone just tell me when Miller will be playing in Pacific Time, im tired of math:grinning2:
Oh Lawd! :wow: :LMAO: :LMAO:
id do you to if you were a chick also:hump:
:lol: :LMAO: :LMAO:
how would you like it, uplifting style, baleric style, progressive style or cheezy style:LMAO: or just regular. lol

if my Calculations are right, Paul Miller will be starting at 3 AM?

ooooo cant wait for this to start

5am tomorrow man thats earlier than i usually wake up for work which is 8am

oh well im ready for the EOYC!!!

whoever has problems with times, try this....compare to your User Timezone on the left panel and do some simple +/- math :p :grinning2:

Central European Time (CET) - What's the time in Central Europe now?

how do you define central european time? is lichtenstein considered CET? is there some geographical "timeline" on a map or road that says..."you are now leaving greenwich mean time and entering Central European Time"? Please explain carefully t4e as we don't want to comuse :)mask:) any more ppl...
:blink: :grinning2:

15:00 Paul Miller

3PM
i got the 3 right, lol, i guess i can make room in my day for this set, you gave him a bad spot Dan:grinning2:, it interfers with my christmas eve plans, but i listen to it, no doubt, count me in!!:super:

so.....is late here:bully:

this event will be MASSIVE!!!
woot-copy.jpg

how do you define central european time? is lichtenstein considered CET? is there some geographical "timeline" on a map or road that says..."you are now leaving greenwich mean time and entering Central European Time"? Please explain carefully t4e as we don't want to comuse :)mask:) any more ppl...
:blink: :grinning2:

Since political, in addition to purely geographical, criteria are used in the drawing of time zones, it follows that actual time zones do not precisely adhere to meridian lines. The CET (UTC+1) time zone, were it drawn by purely geographical terms, would consist of exactly the area between meridians 7°30′ W and 22°30′ E. As a result, there are European locales that despite lying in an area with a "physical" UTC+1 time, actually use another time zone (UTC+2 in particular – there are no "physical" UTC+1 areas that employ UTC); contrariwise, there are European areas that have gone for UTC+1, even though their "physical" time zone is UTC (typically), UTC-1 (westernmost Spain), or UTC+2 (e.g. the very easternmost parts of Norway, Poland, and Serbia).

comusing enough for you?...just pay attention to the "incongruences" and you'll be fine :p

:lolz:

im still confused a bit, so what time is this starting pacific time?

it starts exactly 6 hours from now :p :p :p :p :p

it starts at 3 from where i am, i dont think ill be waking up that early, will tune in as soon i wake up tho :)

Back