19-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone! Just sneaked on to the work computer. :mask:

Hope you all have a fantastic Xmas and wonderful 2010! Thanks to everyone for their support over the last 12 months! Looking forward to the next decade. :)

Enjoy some of my favourite tracks from the last 12 months in my EOYC set! :) :friends::music::friends:

All the very best Phil! Great Set!

* Now Listening: 1534 ~ 011 Phil Metcalfe - End Of Year Countdown 2009 on AH.FM *

Hey everyone! Just sneaked on to the work computer. :mask:

Hope you all have a fantastic Xmas and wonderful 2010! Thanks to everyone for their support over the last 12 months! Looking forward to the next decade. :)

Enjoy some of my favourite tracks from the last 12 months in my EOYC set! :) :friends::music::friends:

Thanks for a fine set Phil ! :good2: Problems with your personal computer ? :cap:

real good stuff:super:

i would rather have had the vocal to this one, to be honest.

I have a big house. I love guests. I spoil them rotten. (kiss) :love::hug::friends::cat:
Wow, awesome! :)

Tracklist
01. Phillip Alpha - Sudden Changes (Original Mix)
02. Redstar - Evolution (Oliver P Remix)

03. Cesar Lugo - Vitality (Original Mix)
04. Passive Progressive feat. Rachele Warner - Hide Away (7 Skies & Static Blue Dub Mix)

Thanks for a fine set Phil ! :good2: Problems with your personal computer ? :cap:

No. I work in a factory and there's only a select few PC's that work with the correct proxy code :wink: Beat using mobile internet :)

Wow, awesome! :)

Tracklist

04. Passive Progressive feat. Rachele Warner - Hide Away (7 Skies & Static Blue Dub Mix)

No no this Kickdrum suxxx!!!

Tracklist

05. Store N Forward - Computer Music (Haris C Remix)

Back