19-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Up North

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Polarlicht_2.jpg

:: Aurora Borealis ::

i only have to remember where are her pics? :hmmm:

Hey guys,

That's my last track but just wanted to say thanks for tuning in. Trance music has been a massive part of my life for the past 10 or so years. It's an extreme honour to be part of the EOYC 2010 and I can't tell you how much it means to look at the listener count and realise that over 700 people around the world are tuned in.

Special mention must go to Danmark_Ori for his continued support towards AH.FM and all their DJs, seeing this man's support each week on the forums is what it's all about for us :)

If you want to find out more about me check out my facebook at Angus Gibbins | Facebook or twitter: Angus Gibbins (AngusGibbins) on Twitter or tune into my regular show on AH at Midnight the first Wednesday of every month.

Thanks again for tuning in and enjoy the rest of the EYOC!
Peace!
Angus

Thanks for a cool EOYC 2010 set Angus. Merry Christmas and see you in 2011 : dank je wel !

Angus Gibbins :clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:
Angus Gibbins
- Discogs Search

Profile: Progressive House / Trance

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/angusgibbins"][/URL]

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/28635-01-12-2010-angus-gibbins-subconscious-003-a-4.html#post1721703 :book:
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM #51
Angus Gibbins
AH Listener
deejay.png

Angus Gibbins is online

003 Angus Gibbins - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

01. Cid Inc. - Spacegulls (Henry Saiz Sirens Call Remix)
02. Gai Barone - Astronave (Gai's Bottom Bell Remix)
03. 4 Strings - Catch a Fall (Evol Waves Remix)
04. Existone feat. Hayley Parsons - August Aromas
05. Orjan Nilsen - Shoutbox! (Cressida Remix)
06. Tomac - Good Karma (Original Mix)
07. T.O.M. - Monsoon
08. Setrise - My Grattitude (Original Master)
09. Mallorca Lee & Alan Nimmo - Genesis (G-Tek Remix)
10. Stephen Kirkwood - Aurora (Original Mix)

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning: