19-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
nope, it was the guy who was posting some HOT "calendar girls" yesterday, remember the guy? :)

who? Kilted34? he's a nice guy, c'mon:)

:hmmm: Some discuss the difference between 'supper' and 'dinner' :book:

Any input?

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Well, in proper English I suppose dinner is the mid-day meal- "luncheon", and supper is in the later evening. But usually dinner serves for supper as well, at least in NA. :)

DJ Ange - End Of Year Countdown 2010 Day 02 (19-12-2010)
01. DJ Ange - Halicarnassus (Progressive Mix) [Premier)
02. DJ Ange - 113 (Noctiva's Lifted Remix) [Insight]

Viinie too? oh dear what he did now?:lol::lol:

but I think Jelly likes the way vinnie72 do to her, believe me.. :lol::lol:

and Vinniee is a very nice gentleman to me, very funny, but a nice guy indeed...

1524 Listeners ~ 012 DJ Ange - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

DJ Ange - End Of Year Countdown 2010 Day 02 (19-12-2010)
01. DJ Ange - Halicarnassus (Progressive Mix) [Premier)
02. DJ Ange - 113 (Noctiva's Lifted Remix) [Insight]

:dancing: after reading some pages back ... :bumpit: