• Total voters
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm

:dancing:

Depeche Mode, i really liked this group:mml::mml::mml:

it was one of the pioneers of electronic music back some years:)

hi everybody!

Tonight we've got a fresh liveset, recorded saturday night here in Kiev as I played right before Marcel Woods at Trance: A Mission Party!

Sorry for the ads in ukrainian, didn't know they would also record them with the set :)

It's gonna be more progressive tonight, because Marcel asked me not to play in fast bpm cause he wanted to start from the slow tracks ))))

Hope you gotta enjoy this! ))))

oops..... pitched up a lil for a sec or so :lol:

hi everybody!

Tonight we've got a fresh liveset, recorded saturday night here in Kiev as I played right before Marcel Woods at Trance: A Mission Party!

Sorry for the ads in ukrainian, didn't know they would also record them with the set :)

It's gonna be more progressive tonight, because Marcel asked me not to play in fast bpm cause he wanted to start from the slow tracks ))))

great then :mml:

hi everybody!

hello Mike :wave:

prog is awesome :super:

hi everybody!

hello Mike, no complaints here:super::super::super:

you had to make the bridge eh?

Back