• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why did you cut it off? :p:p

Maxi??????????

what i cut off? ohhh that i didn't it was like this, the girl is missing

Maxi aka Veselim Tesev:)

jeez that was bad

they are just starting to clean up...i can't even begin to think how many hours is going to take, and those poor people stuck there, its -23C

what i cut off? ohhh that i didn't it was like this, the girl is missing

Maxi aka Veselim Tesev:)

now that's a smart question...you can't see what i'm talking about?

they are just starting to clean up...i can't even begin to think how many hours is going to take, and those poor people stuck there, its -23C

yes i imagine that, hours and hours on the line and with that freezing must a be pain

till 6 :smile1:

you're tired? :console:
so yu're off after this :tongue:

yeah... took a nap earlier, but i'm still tired... maybe i won't go sleep, just watch some tv in bed :tongue:

lol really? i liked run dmc :tongue:

yup. :grinning: Tracks like Turn this mother out and Cant Touch this were my favs.:cat:

I even liked LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Run DMC, and some other old school hip hop artists before Trance came into my life a long time ago as well. :angel:

so yu're off after this :tongue:

yeah... took a nap earlier, but i'm still tired... maybe i won't go sleep, just watch some tv in bed :tongue:
yup after this :smile1:

movies or just tv? :tongue:

yup. :grinning: Tracks like Turn this mother out and Cant Touch this were my favs.:cat:

I even liked LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Run DMC, and some other old school hip hop artists before Trance came into my life a long time ago as well. :angel:
what bout vanilla ice? :tongue:

Back