Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Are you only into tech and uplift or you like some electrominimal sounds ? :mask:
lately im listening only to minimal and electro/electro house with some touches of prog and tech but no trance surprisingly except 4 1 track :)
and 1 point in time i never thought i would listen 2 anything other than trance:lol:

lately im listening only to minimal and electro/electro house with some touches of prog and tech but no trance surprisingly except 4 1 track :)
and 1 point in time i never thought i would listen 2 anything other than trance:lol:

It's good to listen to many different genres of EDM just to change it up once in a while. Keeps it interesting! :grinning:

It's good to listen to many different genres of EDM just to change it up once in a while. Keeps it interesting! :grinning:
ya thts true

but i never thought it would take over trance 4 me
watever:lol:

Yeah, I used to be all Prog House but I have learned to appreciate some electro and trance, funky...

Just a whole bunch of stuff. Just as long as it SOUNDS GOOD!
yes
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR
:grinning:

OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Above & Beyond presents Tranquility Base - Oceanic (Sean Tyas Remix)

:clap: :mml: :clap: :mml: :clap: :mml: :clap: :mml: :clap:

I just looked at the music video of that track. :cat: The tune itself was very nice but the video was very weird to me. :wacko:

Video reminds me of one of Prodigy videos and vocal is in Depeche Mode-alike climat :mask: :angel: :wub:

ok fiends
im out 2 cause some carnage
later

Back