Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honest Answer

well i never tired to listen his tracks:super::super:

right A-M?:super:

Yup. :grinning:

However.......It wouldn't hurt for him to try some different basskicks, sound fx, etc. in his future productions though. :music:

He's my fav DJ and all, but i fear his current sound might get old to the majority of fans he already has.

im getting a lil bored now and i do not get bored easily :mask:
that was a perfect example of the same sounding tunes he makes....:p he has made a good ones too though :grinning:

same here, and he has "infected" others too LMAO...Xanthe? :lol::lol::lol:

However.......It wouldn't hurt for him to try some different basskicks, sound fx, etc. in his future productions though. :music:

He's my fav DJ and all, but i fear his sound might old to the majority of fans he already has.

yeah nothing special in that tune.... just the "signs" of tyas... the rest was average

but this one atm........

CHOOOOOONAGE!!

you right there, but i sense he's changing a bit, but in trance you can't change too much, every producer has his own sound, to make the difference from each others.

You have an example, you recognize a Dj Shah track, a Otavianni track and JOC track and so on:grinning:

this IMO btw

you right there, but i sense he's changing a bit, but in trance you can't change too much, every producer has his own sound, to make the difference from each others.

You have an example, you recognize a Dj Shah track, a Otavianni track and JOC track and so on:grinning:

your lil wrong with that.... they are making different kind of tunes.... so different that u dont recognize them so clearly to their tunes as Sean does so similar that u notice it after 5 secs :mask:

your lil wrong with that.... they are making different kind of tunes.... so different that u dont recognize them so clearly to their tunes as Sean does so similar that u notice it after 5 secs :mask:

ohhh c'mon you recognize a Shah track and Otavianni at the distance!

well Shah i recognize right away, with his balearic sound:music:

me too...though i find the flamers are quite entertaining...:crazy:

omg... C had a house mate who was G... and he had a bf who was the one..... omg i was gigling so much when they didnt see :lol: but the house mate was cheeky and he had 2 bf's and were circulating them every second weekend :wow: :lol:

ohhh c'mon you recognize a Shah track and Otavianni at the distance!

well Shah i recognize right away, with his balearic sound:music:

i do but tracks arent similar still... as some sean tunes could be taken from some other tunes of his. I mean there is great tunes from him but like half of his tunes are like they could be partly taken out from the other tunes of him. thats my opinion :mask:

oops wrong thread lmao

Back