Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so beautiful :wub:

:lol::lol:

Sweet Dreams Faustus :hug:

oh btw, congrats on your first 1k posts ;) :grinning:

uuuhhh I hate post count... people will think that I m a big talker reaching 1000 posts in about a month :blink:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

*A-M quickly boards a plane to Greece* :driver:

:lol:

My English suck...Don't bother m8, u have to burn me alive with a thing which i don't know the word, to put these iron underwear off. I wear them as a protection of external threats :lol:

oook and male vocals now... I m oooooff

uuuhhh I hate post count... people will think that I m a big talker reaching 1000 posts in about a month :blink:

My English suck...Don't bother m8, u have to burn me alive with a to put these off iron underwear. I wear them as a protection of external threats :lol:

Naaaah ur English is good :book:

I'll keep that in mind :lol:

Later hun :hug:

My English suck...Don't bother m8, u have to burn me alive with a thing which i don't know the word, to put these iron underwear off. I wear them as a protection of external threats :lol:

nite :hug:

My English suck...Don't bother m8, u have to burn me alive with a to put these off iron underwear. I wear them as a protection of external threats :lol:

do you work tomorrow?

stay for 1 more drink:hug:

do you work tomorrow?

stay for 1 more drink:hug:

awwwww u r sooo sweet :hug:

yes I do... Our Easter is not on this Sunday ...

omg what am I writing... I think I m a bit confused here, when is the catholic easter? on 23th right?

omg what am I writing... I think I m a bit confused here, when is the catholic easter? on 23th right?

next Sunday, mine too :)

ok, i'm off now too :smile1:
can't let faustus wait for me that long :mask:

nite :wave:

so you don't go to work then:lol::lol::lol:

Back